Collection of bad and good working special combinations

Finley’s def down will override higher Wilbur’s, so, it is so-so combination.

If no enemy has a buff, Wilby will set one and Finley will hit all.

1 Like

Many of my best tag team combos are mentioned above.

My favorite trio is the following:

Heimdall - Evelyn - Zeline

The enemies: “Haha, what does the big guy want with his horn?”
Heimdall rises the attack stats of all.
The confused looking enemies: “Wait, what does that red-hair do with the arrow??? She hits three of us???”
Evelyn weakens the defense against nature.
The desperate looking enemies: “What! No way, that blond chick with her underwear can harm us!”
Zeline demolishes them because of the attack buff and the enemies elemental-def down.

I love them! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Could you explain me better? Thanks in advance

Wilbur has - 44% def down, and Finley has - 34%. So, if you use Finley after Wilbur, you will end with - 34%

And with almost dead enemies.
Not that bad…

Speaking of more…uh…vanilla things:

Grimm+Richard is what carried me in raids for ages. With synced speed, they delete a hero from the game and leave two more exposed and crippled.

That’s not to say I was happy about pulling three Richards in my first five 5* pulls (a whopping 0.6 Richard quotient).

2 Likes

2 non-optimal combos I experienced since I maxed JF, when trying to benefit from the defense debuff conversion to a buff:
(-) Jean-François and Grazul → Grazul prevents JF to convert defense debuff to buff
(-) Jean-François and Black Knight → BK’s taunt doesn’t block the event, but only applies it on himself when from an AoE.

1 Like

Oh, I understand.
What I ment is that Wilbur will lower def stats in all enemies and also will make them share the damage. When Finley goes off, he will attack all enemies, because they have now a “buff”. And since they are sharing each other’s damage + def down, it is a sort of massacre.

1 Like

Wilbur with Gullinbursti. Fire off Wilbur, then Gulli. Every hit to your squad is a 5× multiplier on Gulli’s inevitable special firing off at a guaranteed max of 284% to all enemies.

I don’t have one, but if I remember correctly An-Windrs mechanics work similarly.

2 Likes