Collecting Loot

Do you think you could give out decent Loot on the boards? Instead of trying to sell us the stuff already made up, perhaps we could craft it in our forges but you would have to give it out. Has this game gone downhill so bad that now you have to buy the items that you should be able to make? Even going to the boards that you are supposed to have a better chance of collecting the different loot doesn’t give you the loot. I don’t want a bunch of remarks about oh how great this game is and all of that below this post. I would just like the greedy developers to think about giving out what they are supposed to give out when a board is won. Instead of offering it already made up for sale.

It’s a chance, not supposed too.

Nothing will change, it never does.

What drops, drops. What you can craft, you can craft. What you must get in rare instances, you must get in rare instances.

It really has to stay this way. It’s not because of greed. It makes for a better game.

For a full response:

I wasn’t speaking of Ascension items. I was speaking of things as simple as midnight root to make mana potion or the nugget for healing potion. They don’t give it to you on the boards and yet they will sell you 10 of each with some bombs and dragon attacks. You know stuff you should be able to make in your forge.

Ah gotcha. I misunderstood. My response is still pretty much the same. Why do you feel like you ‘should’ be able to make things in your forge? You can make things in your forge when you have the ingredients required to make those things. The limited supply of ingredients is by design. It makes you plan what you craft based on the availability of the ingredients.

Yes they do sell these ingredients as well. I’ve never bought them so can’t vouch for the value there. That said, I think the real issue is that you don’t like the rarity of the ingredients dropping from your map farming. I’ll assume you are already focusing farming on the provinces that state higher probabilities, so the issue is just that you would prefer better drop rates.

I would suggest that you see this as an aspect of the game to learn how to navigate instead of asking that it be changed. Try to be less reliant on specific items and learn to use others for which you have plenty of ingredients. While you use these other items, your stock of the rare ingredients will have a chance to build back up. Hope this is a helpful suggestion.

How much do they pay you people that constantly stick up for them or are you one of the developers. It’s a joke it’s like no matter what someone says it’s always the person posting that needs to learn something new. What items would you suggest to replace healing potion or mana potion? The developers never need to learn to give anything. When did everyone become okay with such greed? If you loose gems due to a glitch they do not compensate. If their server goes down and you loose loot they do not compensate. There are millions of downloads on this game and most people day it has become totally P2W. There are a few developers and staff by their admission 20 emoyees. How rich do you think they are? And that’s great more power to them but in talking about basic loot. Give me a break on the kiss a**

Didn’t mean to strike a nerve here.

1. I probably get paid the same amount by SGG for ‘sticking up for them’ that you do from it’s competitors by logging complaints against them. ($0 - get it?) And no, I’m not a developer although I have worked for games software companies in the distant past so I know a little about the industry and about game design. Doesn’t make me an expert, just helps me think about this stuff.

2. You have an issue/complaint with the game. Others playing the same game don’t run into that issue because we have learned a way to play that works for us. I’m just sharing that knowledge. You can use it or not.

3. C’mon you aren’t actually saying you are running out of mats to craft healing potions. That’s almost literally impossible unless you don’t farm much.

4. Replacements for healing potions: Banners that increase your defense (Turtle, Dragon), Arrows and bombs that decrease damage taken by weakening the opponent.

5. I agree mana potions are unique, but there are ways to not need them as much - bring mana boosting heroes, Bring fast mana heroes

6. Everything you get in the game was ‘given’ by the devs. If you want more, that’s fine. But realize that if they just gave you everything you wanted, the game would be boring. So that tension between what you want and what you get will always be there. You could argue that they should increase the flow of these crafting items, but based on what? How many more ingredients do you want? What are you trying to accomplish with them? Are there other ways to accomplish these goals? That’s one of the fun parts of the game IMO.

7. Losing Gems to a glitch and losing loot to server connection errors sucks and should be addressed, but it’s completely off topic from how this thread was started.

8. The game has NOT become completely P2W. If you spend a lot of time on these forums you will see an equal number of posts from spenders that complain they don’t win no matter how much they spend as compared to complaints by F2P or C2P players who complain that spenders get too much of an advantage. I am back to completely F2P after a few month spending spree of close to $60. I compete quite well.

9. I play the game and enjoy it. I don’t mind that that the people who build it are making good money. I have not spent a lot of time thinking about the internal workings of SGG. I highly doubt that the money made from the game is spread evenly throughout the company. There are investors to pay back, likely loans to service, and a significant amount of maintenance, R&D and support costs. Regardless. It’s their company and they can run it how they want. Our options are to pllay or not. We are free to make suggestions on how we would like the game improved, but it’s kind of silly to think that the devs owe us something other than or more than what they are currently providing: a game app that works as they have designed it and that we have all chosen to play.

Just take a step back and realize that the game is what it is. You may be missing some of the nuances of possible game play. Try to take suggestions to discover those nuances as attempts to help you, not attacks on your character or intelligence. And in the end, if you aren’t happy with the game, don’t let it affect you to the point of getting mad at the devs. Just don’t play their game. Or do, but know that your goals and theirs are related but different. That’s the world we all live in.

1 Like