Collect gems II - or how to waste your time

It takes you 28 flags to collect 18 gems from Collect Gems II quest.
That’s my whole world energy.
To refill my world energy I could purchase refill for 100 gems.
So basically I am wasting usable resource worth 72 gems.

How useful is this quest then?

3 Likes

I never do it.

I’m sure every f2p does though.

10 Likes

Do you usually buy world energy? I don’t. After filling my monster chest, I use WE to finish the Gems 2 quest, I end end up with more gems than I started with.

22 Likes

Yeah I did it this time. :flushed:

But not every time, depends on WE priorities for me.

1 Like

The quest is fine. The problem is the cost of world energy is too high. I only did the first two stages though. Got chain mail and scabbard on second stage even.

1 Like

I just do the first 2 stages. The 3rd one has a much worse energy to gem ratio.

I don’t buy world energy, but I could still use it as reference point - E&P estimates WE should cost 100 gems.

To fill monster chest and Quest you would need around 50 flags.
You can get 2-5 gems from monster chest usually with those 18 you’ll get 20 at the end.

1 Like

The game is constantly giving WE flasks, so what is the problem? I have 40+ WE flask and havent paid a single gem for them.

5 Likes

Are you sure about “constantly” ? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

More than i use thats for sure. Thats why they keep pileing up

Sadly it’s a waste of we…
The rewards aren’t worth it.
Every normal stage (even 3we) would give better outcome.
I wonder every time.
These qests are good for absolutely nothing :frowning:

Every time I see it, I make sure I do it. Playing for free and this is one of the only few methods I get gems without spending (aside from chests and MV). I don’t have VIP Pass either so I am not getting those daily gems.

I may not do it all at once because there is usually enough time for me to do these in between monster chests, which I don’t spend gems on to speed up either. Rarely ever use World Energy Flasks unless there were Rare Quests coinciding with other essential quests or I foresee I won’t be able to do them before they expire.

I may be the opposite of the extreme, but that is just how I choose to play the game.

20 Likes

That was my point :slight_smile:

For what are you using the gems collected as F2P player?

Don’t tell me for summons :slight_smile:

How long it will take you to collect 300 gems?

You’ll get a Rare hero in two days from TC 13 but to collect 300 gems fot the same result you’ll need a month!

2 Likes

Same here. Im always happy when i see this quest, recruits II, and rare quests are the best ones IMO.

3 Likes

E&P also estimates I should be willing to pay 300,000 gems to skip the training time in one of my camps.
I’d rather spend gems on atlantis pulls or troop pulls.

2 Likes

Recruits II is different - at least you take an epic troop token at the end which costs 250 gems,

2 Likes

Once i collected 3000 gems as F2P for Atlnatis x10. It took 4 months at the most.

6 Likes

Come on Mr.Sabaton! You can’t collect 3000 gems for 4 months :slight_smile: as F2P player.

Cookie Settings