Colen, Scarlett, or Gormek?

I have enough mats to take only one of them to max right now. Hidden blades have been hard to come by :sweat:

My priorities are titans and raiding, and I guess I’m looking for some added functionality more than anything. Natalya is my only other decent red hero and I have her at 3/70, where she’ll remain until I can get some more rings. In the meantime, I need some extra power on those venomtail dragons and beholder titans!

I do not have any other pulverizers aside from Gormek, but I do have Isarnia. Li Xiu, Jackal, Kiril, and Sabina round out the rest if my regular team. So, who would you choose?

Personally I would max Scarlett first, she has very high tile damage, then take Gormek to 3/60, you really only need his pulverizer special to reduce the defense for green titans and you can’t use Isarnia on green titans.

2 Likes

Not an easy one. Probably I’d prefer Gormek since he can be a great tank (if you don’t have better), plus he can be very useful because of that pulverize skill. On the other hand Scarlett is fast and she has the highest tile damage - advanced players use her even on legendary events.

Once more - I’d say Gormek if you need a tank too. If you don’t, go with Scarlett.

2 Likes

I guess I should also mention that I am currently working on maxing Kashrek, exclusively for the tank position on raid D. So I do not need Gormek to fill this role. Thanks for the pointers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, in that case, lady Scarlett’s your man…, I mean, woman! :wink:

2 Likes

Scarlett is the best choice, Colen can be a game changer but he requires a really good healer because he has such a low defense. And you can really only expect his special to go off once so an opponent with a cleansing skill can make the impact zilch.

I’ve never used gormek, I really like tiburtus however gormek really doesn’t have the attack to warrant the mats to me. Kellie and Lancelot would be better investments, and if you have a hard a time as I do getting the blades you’ll have plenty of time to get those heroes.

In the meantime Scarlett will make the biggest impact on damage dealt.

1 Like

Gormek or Colen. Scarlet is usually getting killed first because of her very weak defense. So don’t count too much on her special ability.

1 Like

She does have a weak defense, but it’s not much weaker than Colen and none of the wait for the special. Plus her special does lower attack. She’s not going to be great without a good healer, but is still probably going to make the biggest impact.

1 Like

You can use her special ability maybe once, then she’s killed :slight_smile: Titans will pulverize her immediately.

If you have Isarnia and can take her to 4.80 then ascend Scarlett.

If Isarnia is stuck on 2.60/3.70 then I would take Gormek to 4.70.

His attack stat isnt great, but he has a huge body, his debuff is great and lasts for 6 turns.

1 Like