Colen inconsistencies in writeups

They are for damage over time and it’s been proven. My 3/60 Colen who is 8/8 only does 270 damage, not 330, which he won’t reach until 4/70 or close to it.

Posted on behalf of the player BozkskyBoch.

" Hero called COLEN (4*, red, area attack) is supposed to do 330 damage over 6 turns, but it is damaginf=g 78 per round. Now 78x6 is clearly more than 330."

So it looks like there is still an issue with Colen’s descriptions or coding.

I thought we had come to the consensus that DoT is increased by troops on defense. Can you confirm whether or not troops are a factor in this case?

ah, there you go. missed that, and didn’t see it when I scanned through the thread. I can test that shortly.

I’ve seen similar things with other heroes (Marjana, Sartana). Troops do affect the DoT damage. I have those 2 heroes mentioned, and they do less DoT than players I face, who have higher level (higher attack boost) troops.

-edit-
I imagine the damage listed is the max possible (max troop with highest attack boost)?

Thanks for jogging my memory! And I’ve confirmed that troops do affect DoT, and that it is the base stat shown for the DoT on the hero’s card.

1 Like