Coffee and Donuts recruiting active players

@Reaper3 maybe you want to update the title of this thread noting you’re looking for a merger. Just a suggestion trying to keep it within the one ad per alliance rule.

Thanks liitleKaf I didn’t know that, my bad

2 Likes

We are a great alliance and are looking for some fun active players. Come check us out and maybe stay awhile.

I joined Coffee and Donuts a few moths ago. This is a great alliance, active and supporting with an excellent leader. If you are good you will be better in a strong and active clan.

1 Like

Just a bump come on down and join us

1 Like

Just a bump come on down and join us we have 8 spots open. Great teammates no drama.

1 Like

Come and join Coffee and Donuts, best alliance with a great spirit of community under the leadership of the Legendary Reaper.

1 Like

Hi guys come and join us looking for 9 veteran players.

1 Like

We are a great alliance with support from all players. The leader Reaper is very active and provides great support and is a true leader. Come and check us out and stay awhile.

Just bumping looking for 9 active veteran players to join our great alliance. 1600 trophies required, killing 8/9* titans and winning wars. Come on down and join us. At Coffee and Donuts.

1 Like

Just bumping looking for 10 active players for titan killing, war winning alliance. Come on down and join us at a friendly yet competitive alliance. We are Coffee and Donuts.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks to great recruiting we are 26 strong active teammates , looking for 4 more to fill our Coffee and Donuts house.

1 Like

2 Likes

We are still looking for some great players. Come check us out and stay for the Coffee and Donuts.

1 Like

Just bumping we have 6 spots open come on down and join us for some Coffee and Donuts. We are killing 9* on the regular. Use all war flags.

1 Like

Hi guys just bumping. Still looking for 6 new teammates to join our great alliance of titan killers and butt kickers. Read our thread and come on down for some Coffee and Donuts.

1 Like

Just bumping spots are going fast need 5 more great teammates, no drama, just titan killing and war winning. Come on down for Coffee and Donuts

2 Likes

This is a fun alliance I have to say. Me and my “buddy” Junior stopped in for a cup of fresh coffee and have barely noticed the time. Good people, dead titans, and exciting wars.

I’ve traveled a fair amount and this is one of the better casual-competitive alliances that I’ve been in. Stop in, kill a titan or two, and if you like it, stay for another. Just remember to bring some donuts. And paczki’s, Fat Tuesday is coming.

3 Likes

I’m so glad I joined Coffee and Donuts. It’s a lovely group of very knowledgeable players who have enriched me as a player, and helped to enhance my gameplay.

I also like the diversity of our Alliance! We are from all over the globe, and I adore being called “Mate”!

Seriously, contact Poo or Reaper if you’re interested. I truly think you’ll benefit from our Alliance.

2 Likes