Closed Poll: How many maxed 5-star and 4-star heroes do you have?

I still don’t think this will give you any real data - after all, only a fraction of the players actually frequent the forum.

Well that didn’t take long. There are 10 Hero Classes and if you’re really lucky you will have some maxed heroes in each class allowing you to improve at least one hero in each class. Logically, people will want to improve their defense teams first to maximize the benefits of Hero Class stat upgrades. Therefore the depth of the 5-star bench becomes much more important. If you are fortunate enough to have enough of your 5-star heroes in different classes you can eventually improve your defense team up to TP 4500 or more.

But…that’s if you have enough heroes spread across the various hero classes. And if your favorite heroes fall into the same class, then you have some tough choices to make.

3 Likes

I have 18 maxed 4☆ and 2 maxed 5☆

Obviously most % will go to the f2p under 6/12months of play category: maxed heroes: 1-10x4* and 0x5*

1 Like

Hola brother :grin::grin::grin:
Did you start playing this game again? or still busy with your work? :laughing:

1 Like

:astonished::astonished: serious? how can it be that fast in a year :pensive:

1 Like

Its all my play time lol.
July2017 ! Not a year only :thinking:

Once the going gets tough on the final tier, I switch to a new hero who ill see bigger gains with for the same investment… for that reason I have zero maxed 5* , but I do have alby at 4.57, victor at 4.52, zimkitty at 4.54, and magni at 4.54

And despite a lotta 4* on final ascension, BT is the only gal I actually took all the way to 70 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think your polls off. You need to do two separate ones. One for 4’s and one for 5’s. Each in 5 hero increments to 40 heroes.

Why do i say this? Because with 1/4 of everyone having more than 10 shows that it is common place to have a crap ton of fully leveled 5’s which also shows why 5’s now have little value.

I predict that for a year or more the person wise enough to beyond max only 4’s will be the one ruling the roost.

It takes less than half the class tokens to level a 4*. Lets use richard for example. Thanks to sg we know hes a paladin class and has like 30% chance to increase shields by 20% after any hit. Did you also know that a fully leveled 4* paladin has the same chance to defense up as well and it takes far less than half the tokens to do that? Sure his overall hp attack and def stats arent as elevated theough extra branches in the tree but they both reach the same paladin class ability and ahield up chance?

So again… in the interm 4* are worth far more. And in the long term youbonly need 8-10 fully beyond max 5’s and then really no more.

2 Likes

I know this topic died almost 5 years ago but…
I couldn’t found any topic like that.
These are my stats(started playing 5th August 2022, vC2P):
3 maxed 5*
11 maxed 4* in wich 2 on LB
Game Well :art: