🎡 Closed - duplicate post. Where is playing E&P Fun? East of the Equator is where!

Oops - seems you’ve spotted this post a little too late!
We are full.

BUT wait!

All hope of making it into paradise is not lost!

We keep a waiting list of players who would like to join, for those times when a player has outgrown us & want to move up in the E&P world (of our last 6 departures, 4 went to top 100 clans!). And so if you are interested, feel free to come on over to our Discord for a chat - if we are a good fit for each other we’ll be happy to save you a spot on the list!

Where is Empires and Puzzles gaming paradise? Where is East of the Equator? Both are hard to find places: East of the Equator (if you didn’t catch the humor in the name) doesn’t exist – but E&P paradise does! You’ll find it in East of The Equator! The best place to play Empires & Puzzles!

And there is currently space in Paradise!
:canada: :uk: :us: :australia: :ru: :south_africa: :czech_republic: :norway: :hungary: :romania:

Who we are: The Summary

Fun & funny, socially competitive, very supportive
with a good sense of humor. :rofl:

:clipboard:Alliance Rules::clipboard:

:small_orange_diamond: Invite only - Via Discord
:small_orange_diamond: :trophy: Minimum 2000 cups :trophy:
:small_orange_diamond: Adults only
:small_orange_diamond: Hit titan daily & as often as possible
:small_orange_diamond: Use ALL 6 flags in Alliance Wars
:small_orange_diamond: 3 days away & no contact = boot
:small_orange_diamond: Keep levelling & growing your team

:crossed_swords: Now, with 27 players, taking down 10* Titans :crossed_swords:
(We may be all about keeping E&P fun, We’re still wicked good at it while we do it! :wink:)

Who we are: The Full Meal Deal

• A somewhat competitive yet very welcoming, friendly & respectful team – That’s why it’s paradise!
  • Close knit, yet we all greet new clan members with open arms.
  • :earth_africa: An international bunch :earth_americas:, literally spread out around the world: There is usually always someone ready to chat! Some of us chat lots, some don’t chat much, it’s whatever you’re comfortable with.
  • We work as a team: fighting titans, winning wars, as well as helping each other improve our hero teams & game play! (again – paradise!)
  • We respect each other’s privacy – no unsolicited “advice”, no being told who to hit & when & no rules regarding how to grow your heroes
  • We strive for real life / game play balance: while we love to win, this team won’t be setting alarms just to do so. Pay 2 Play, Cheap 2 Play or Free 2 Play doesn’t matter to us, if you bring a positive, respectful & team oriented approach to our alliance, you’ll be a great fit!

We have :100: % Team Participation!

We are supportive & encouraging – so much so that we’ve setup our own Discord chat server in order to effectively communicate with each other. There you’ll find: an entire library of info, tips & strategy advice on how to improve your game, Just for fun channels (it can’t all be E&P, even in paradise!) & gaming channels too!

Members must be on Discord as it is a critical communication tool for the team (if you aren’t familiar with it, please ask – one of our team members will walk you through it!)

:eyes:Looking to be part of something special? Of a great team who realizes that while we love to play Empires & Puzzles, there is real life to be lived too? To grow in your game play while making wonderful & entertaining new friends? Looking for E&P Paradise? :eyes:

Drop by our Discord, Let us know why you think you are a good fit for East of the Equator!

Simply enter in a web browser:

:sunny: Equator Alliances :sunny:

If we sound like the perfect team for you, but you don’t know what the heck this Discord is – no worries, let us know here & we’ll be happy to help you get up & running on Discord & chatting with the clan in no time!)

3 Likes

Empires and puzzles it’s not only about the game it’s about the alliance you are in so if you are looking to MOVE ON UP come check us out because we are that good

1 Like

There’s no place like EAST OF THE EQUATOR
Come find your place at EAST OF THE EQUATOR

1 Like

Only 1.5 spots left in this Quality rather than Quantity clan!

Just took down a 9 star rare dragon roster in pretty good time.bad thing about it is we have to wait 9 more hours for next one

HEY EAST OF THE EQUATOR BEFORE WE FILL UP LET’S BLOW THIS THING UP

Because if I’m playing I’m staying

1 Like

A half spot? Are you not counting me as a whole member? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It’s okay. I know who you were really referring to. We all know he’s not quite all there upstairs. He still takes up space though.

Yes a 1/2 - But not who you think naughty Loran! The 1/2 is for a reserved spot :smile: We very much appreciate it when a player wants to wait until after war to leave their current clan, but then we also know that a few (very few) will change their minds during a particularly exciting war…Hence the 1/2… :blush:

It’s looking like we may be quite full and back to using our Alliance Waiting list! This is great - We get to be in the top 400 again, all while being a “no alarms” clan! A relaxed and fun gaming experience where growing is just the prize for participating in a social environment! We :sparkling_heart: loging in & we work hard to ensure that all of our members do to!

Hence 1/2 a member. :grinning:

Garnet Velvet

If the above sounds good to you - come have have a chat with use and see for yourself!

Click on the link below!

And another war won!
It was yet another close one (We love the nail biters - gets so exciting!). Sealed the win by the skin of our teeth with 24 points! Bigger team, both sides used all their flags… but our rising star Loran saved the day with her last 2 flags. Handled the pressure of having so many watching her as she attacked… Amazing job by our clan!

1 Like

War matching coming up in 7hrs - perfect timing to jump to a new clan: before matching begins!

:sunny: https://discord.gg/Mk5sDAR :sunny:

My only regret is that you didn’t join much later !
I am in “Lion Rouge” and you are our heart breaker :joy:

2 Likes

Lion Rouge,
That was a great war! We really did enjoy playing against such a great team! Thank you for the experience!

And you are the 1st team to have used all 6 flags against us! Many wars we have won only due to our 100% participation rate. You guys almost had us - what a nail bitter that was!

Poor Dear Loran - most of the team was logged in & watching… all that pressure on her! She handled the pressure well - we :heart: our Loran!

Again - thank you Lion Rouge for such a memorable war!

1 Like

Lion Rouge -

By the way - Not sure if you guys are on Discord - but we’d be happy to share game play info with you! We have an entire resource library we’d be happy to share with you (to be honest, we share it with almost anyone who requests access) - and we have Chat channels were we can openly talk. Not sure how many of you speak English - I am French Canadian… my writing not so good these day, but I can get by!

Any of your team members are welcome to visit us on our Discord!

:sunny: https://discord.gg/Mk5sDAR :sunny:

Thank you Garnet. Yes it was a good and very fun war ! Half of us were hoping Loran can resist the pressure and win, the other half hoping for a connection rupture :slight_smile:
We don’t have discord or line…
See you on another war perhaps…

The above exchange with Lion Rouge exemplifies what I love about East of the Equator (EotE). We love playing the game, and we love winning. But most importantly, we LOVE hanging with a bunch of like-minded gamers who find a way to get it done without stepping all over each other; everyone gets the breathing room to be who they are. This sense of camaraderie carries even to our opponents…so cool to be a part of it.

1 Like

You’ve read all your way here! :blush: Thank you!

If you are that interested in our alliance, while we are full at the moment, we do have a waiting list we’d be happy to add any qualifying candidates to. :thinking: Why bother w a waiting list? Because you’ll get access to our E&P knowledge library! :books: + you’ll have direct access to receiving advice on your roster & general playing - the whole clan will be there to help you grow as fast as possible :rocket: (if you are a weaker player) or challenge & push you (in a positive/ constructive way of course!) to becoming the best player you can be! :star_struck: There’’s just no downside to it!

Drop by our Discord for a chat:

I joined about a month ago, and while I am not the strongest in the alliance, I will say that if you are competitive, use all 6 war flags, and like playing with like minded players, East is for you. We always figure out a way to get it done, and have fun.

@zephyr1 Please close this one… sorry, thought it was when a member found & revived it! Definitely don’t want to have 2 recruiting posts going (don’t want to end up in the bad list! :fearful:) Thank you for your assistance!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! :heart_decoration:

1 Like