CLOSED šŸ† 9* Titans w only 26 players!

Dang, what a shame. Such a good player like youā€¦

@SocialPariah Thank you for taking the time to reply. Should you happen to change your mind you know where to find us. :smile:.
All the best in your E&P adventures!
GV

Teamwork is what it takes to make it big on Titans in this game - & weā€™ve got that part nailed!
This postā€™s title used to read ā€œ8* Titans w only 21 players!ā€,
Tonight that needs updating to ā€œ2 9* Titans w only 26 players!ā€
Had been waiting a while for those 9*s to show up - and happy to report that with the great new additions to our team they didnā€™t stand a chance!

Our sights are set on much higher Titans & we have 4 spots available for team minded players who can help us reach & kill those titans!

Sound like your kind of Alliance?

Drop by our Discord, introduce yourself, get to know us a bit better, ā€¦ we may just be the perfect alliance!

:earth_africa: East of the Equator :earth_americas:

Discord (case sensitive)
(direct requests to join in E&P not accepted)

1 Like

Just a friendly little bump here for a great alliance

We climbing the top! Teamwork and coordination is all it takes! Think about it 26 members on our 2nd 9* titan!

I love our family! Iā€™m just a new kid, but I fit right in. The screening process wasnā€™t THAT bad, and Iā€™m glad to have a group of like-minded people to play E&P with. Everyone works together and shares strategy. Weā€™re open minded and respectful and FUN!!

1 Like

Super great group very active

Just to clarify - when we say 2 9* titans, we donā€™t mean our first 2 9* titans ever.
We are meaning killing 2 9* titans in a row with no titan flasks used in taking either of them down!
Now - imagine what we could accomplish with a full roster?!
Even better, imagine what weā€™ll be accomplishing in a very short time considering we work together to grow and improve our game much faster than can be done playing solo?!

Weā€™re are definitely a team worth checking out!

GV

Come join our Alliance, be a part of our family! We have people from all around the world.

Still 4 places up for grabs in this alliance read above posts and check us out on Discord if you are interestedā€¦

Come and get your crispy fried Titans. I have not been in any other alliance and from what I gather from players from other alliances, I do not want to. Our leaders are a step above and people are eager to help.

I 2nd that milf ,:slight_smile:

I third that, fellas. Itā€™s the best.

Come slay Titans with us!!

:dragon:
:crossed_swords:
We like a good fight and we like to have fun.
We work as a team to get the job done.
:crossed_swords:
:dragon:

Hello!
GV, Team Leader - & so proud to be! This is one heck of a special team: the teamwork & social support found in this alliance is next to none! A rare clan to be working with!

We are now steady on 9* titans, eagerly awaiting our 10*.
All players work steadily at constantly growing their teams & sharing game play knowledgeā€¦ all with a wonderful, supportive and upbeat (although sometimes quirky) sense of humor!

We have a few spots left - but we arenā€™t just looking to fill seats: while we are competitive & eager to grow (soooo looking forward to those double digit titans!) we arenā€™t just looking for warm bodies to fill our roster - We are looking for serious players who know how to laugh at life in general, as well as at the curves this game will throw at you!

Sound like your dream E&P gaming home?
Jump on over to our Discord Server & letā€™s find out if we are a match!

Discord.gg/wZdfPK5
(case sensitive)

Sincerely,
Garnet Velvet

Killing 9 star titans regularly, winning wars, 100% participation in all aspects of the game. We are growing daily. Join us while you can.

Want to learn more about the game. We have a library of information waiting for you here. Come check it out.

Itā€™s free to look into

we have free beer!!.. ok thatā€™s an exaggerationā€¦ what I mean to say is that playing with EoE is LIKE GETTING free beer!

Curious what I mean? Come say hi on discord and find outā€¦

1 Like