☀ Cleopatra – Season 5 Hero – 5* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Here’s the full artwork

3 Likes

For the morbidly curious, an LB version spotted in the wild already today

FWIW, on this team

Sure, go ahead and attack this with….

oh for freakin’ forget it

6 Likes

Pulled her today, is she worth to ascend quickly? I already have Lidenbrock and Furdinand.

Hell yeah. She is so incredibly good. For sure a must level if you have her.

1 Like

You need 2 sniper full lb at 550 % 1000 power stat emblem to kill her imagine on low level impossible to kill lol 2000 hp + troop this os a stupid hero like most of all new hero keep saying they are not op and the game will falling apart earlier :slight_smile:

I was fortunate to pull her today when the Dunes Portal opened up earlier. Very nice pull, and I am aware that she is head and shoulders above the current Holy healers that I have… Lidenbrock, Delilah and Vivica. But the fun thing is that I just recently pulled Furdinand and got finished limit breaking him, with the idea that he will be on my raid defence. Now I’m thinking Cleo might be the one there.

She will be a nice add to my Holy attack team though. But I’m very sure that she and Furdy’s ailment blocker/resist might end up overriding each other. Good problem to have, I guess.

4 Likes

Furdinand is leagues above Cleopatra, run with your dog :slight_smile:

Btw, congrats on pull nonetheless!

4 Likes

:warning: Mod edit: Translation to English

Hello I often read your comments, what nickname do you have on the game?

Original text

Hola je lis souvent tes commentaires tu as quelle psudo sur le jeu

Please use English outside of the #foreign-languages category.

My name in the game is the same as it is here on the forum :slightly_smiling_face: L33tVortex12596.
I hope you were lucky enough to pull this beautiful hero! She’s very good and it never hurts to have a good healer.

That’s good to know! I pulled Cleo and didn’t know if I should prioritise her over Furdi :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my …I would do Ferdinand first also…but I have battled against Cleopatra and she is quite impressive. Very nice heal plus the ailment block … she’s not as annoying as hathor who’s fast mana but she certainly can hold her own. Congratulations!

5 Likes

Not so sure about that. I have hathor & the pup, use them together all the time… pup reflects and hathor just like cleo resists so I think they should work together… (mine seem to get along well :wink:)

3 Likes

Thanks @L33tVortex12596, congrats to you on Anubis :slight_smile: I think Ferdinand can go before Cleopatra, and then I just have to figure out where Queen Guowang fits in (maybe after Ferdinand). I used to lack good yellows and now I keep pulling them :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nice to have such great choices :wink: …good luck with your newest projects

3 Likes

Wanted Maat or Anubis…got Cleopatra and another friggin’ Ahmose. I only have like 4 Season 5 heroes, and I get stuck with dupe Ahmose and Papyros so far, and neither was the featured hero when I got saddled with them. So frustrating! SG GIVE US DUPE PROTECTION!

Managed to pull her with my completion coins. Pretty pleased. I normally use c2-Vivica, but Cleopatra may end up displacing her. She has already pushed Lidenbrock down on the priority scale…

C2 Viv wins over Cleo IMO simply due to overheal. Cleo has a small overheal with her passive and she IS awesome, but C2 Viv edges her out.

Thank you @Rduke77 for your opinion on c2.Vivian v. Cleopatra. I was set to start leveling my c2.Vivian and then pulled Cleopatra yesterday. I’m curious to see how others would weigh in for their preferred holy healer of the two:

• C2.Vivian
  • Cleopatra

0 voters

I have used both everywhere relevant. Cleopatra is sueprior in my experience.

-I can replicate what Vivica C2 does besides healing, with other heroes from my roster.

-Cleopatra is faster if you haven’t noticed.

-Vivica can heal remaining teamates up right after a superior revive but by the time you probably have already lost 1 or 2 heores.

-Vivica gives no F about ailments, she just boosts hp. If allies have low hp, it may not be enough to top back up. Cleopatra can do exactly that and can keep allies high with the supreme ailment block.

-The amount of heal can be ridiculous

3 Likes

I opted for Cleopatra and honestly? I don’t have a real reason to why outside of personal experience with actually fighitng against them. Honestly, cViv just doesn’t scare me that much? She can charge pretty fast by comparison, but… I jsut feel like Cleo can hard carry a team that’s close to death if you fail to finish them.

My only critique is that it sometimes feels like Cleo ailment block doesn’t last all that long by comparison, but it does heal… so, it’s got that going for it.

In any case, both are incredible holy healers, so they’ll do you good for sure.

4 Likes