Cleopatra Bug

Cleopatra’s card states on it that she has a 60% chance to cleanse latest status ailment when she casts her special. In raids just now it happened three times where I had cast Kullervo’s mindless attack on her just before she charged, and the mindless did what it was supposed to do, forced her to attack an ally and then dropped her mana. But why was she still able to cleanse that status ailment when she didn’t get to fire due to mindless? This seems broken and should be fixed. It cost me two losses.

Mindless attack is still classed as a special skill which is why it requires full mana.
For example if you have lord Loki steal from an enemy while they have MA applied he will attack an ally.

3 Likes

Because when she casts the mindless attack, her passive is triggered (60% chance to cleanse the latest status ailment). Her passive is what enables the cleanse.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply Dr B. But the problem I have with it is that she didn’t cast though. The mindless kept her from casting her special. That passive shouldn’t be triggered as the mindless should supersede it. If the card said the passive was triggered when mana was full, then sure I can get behind it. But it doesn’t. Clearly states when she fires, and if mindless prevents her from firing it should also prevent the passive skill. I realize this is a small grievance compared to everything that’s wrong with this game nowadays, but it’s still frustrating to me.

@Mantis, that wasn’t my question

The passive is applied whenever ANY skill is cast, no matter whether that skill is their normal skill or mindless attack. It is still a “skill” being cast. This is expected behavior and not a bug. That is why the cleanse part was put into the passive instead of just being another line at the end of their special skill.

5 Likes

Your question was why is she cleansing when casting mindless attack

The answer as I already told you is that mindless attack becomes her temporary special skill

She’s still casting a special skill, but now it’s a bad one. She can still cleanse.

2 Likes

It’s working as intended

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification mantis.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.