Classification ignorance?

Is it just me, or is the classification just messed up? The HotM has poison specialty, but is Paladin? Also, Tell, Heim, and Clarissa are all Paladin? Can we get some balance and reasonable classifications?

Yeah many of the classes don’t make sense, but I also doubt they’ll ever change them.

Maybe the is some master plan on even distribution, but yeah, it’s probably not going to change.

My guess was always a bad crack habit because there are a ton of inappropriate or useless classes. My old favorite was Aeron as a monk…the spell caster holding his spell book and casting a spell in his picture…my new favorite could be Kiril’s costume though…his normal class is a wizard…yes, that’s right…the dwarven healer/buffer wearing plate mail is a wizard, but if you get his costume he is now a Sorcerer…that’s right…he can reduce the mana generation of the enemy when he does damage to them…even though his skill is to heal and buff only…I’m picturing just a mountain of crack.

2 Likes

Too funny. As they say, cocaine is a helluva drug!

1 Like

Aeron is actually a judge, which means the book is probably a book of laws, not spells

That’s slightly closer to monk maybe :man_shrugging:t3:

Cookie Settings