Classic 3* heroes that are worth keeping!

Brienne is the easier one to get, one day she’ll pop out of the normal summon gate :slight_smile:

In regards to Gan Ju and Azar:

I have never been fond of them myself. If you look at the classic heroes, there’s better snipers than them in their colors with better tile damage and harder hitting skills (Bane and Nashgar, specifically).

They may be more useful for raid tournaments, where controlling special skills is more important. I’d keep just one of them myself, although even for raid tournaments I’ve seldom used them, because I prefer duplicates of Nashgar and Bane instead.

2 Likes

That’s true. But the Mana cut was very welcome at the last stages of Avalon :slight_smile:

My 3* TC heroes:
Yellow: Bane (2), Kailani
Purple: Balthazar (2), Tyrum
Green: Brienne (2), Belith (2), Berden
Red: Hawkmoon (2), Azar
Blue: Valen (2), Gunnar.
I got some doubles for war, tournaments and events.
As for Avalon I changed my heroes but mainly played with 3+2 scheme with no blues and slow heroes.
P.S. I gave (long time ago) 10 emblems to Brienne, Belith, Berden, Bane, Balthazar, Tyrum, Azar, Valen and never regretted it.

1 Like

Oberon really!? Got him maxed probably the worst he does have a place on my low war team or a stack but as soon as I Get another 4* dark, that bag of bones is gonna get fed!

LoL, he’s only for rare events and tournaments. I don’t take any rares for wars, titans or raids.

1 Like

I know you probably recieved many replies to this question but, imo… this is a question for your alliance leaders… you guys don’t chat? Ask questions of each other? Come to Kush Kings and questions of this sort would be answered by me (Matrix) the leader, our co- captain or any of the elders…

Well, in an ideal world where we had unlimited space, but I do agree about doubles of some. A pair of emblembed Azars are awesome in a stack.

Azar is pretty nice but I don’t use her too often. I got lucky in some past seasonals and use the 3* from there

How do you find Oberon in challenge events? I’d imagine he’d have good synergy with Gill-Ra in a purple stack. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve got mine sitting at 2.1 and wondering if he’s worth it for high scores since he hits all enemies, although his attack stat is lowish.

He did well last time, but I only have 3 maxed rare purples (KillRa, Oberon, Tyrum) and can’t compare. They were maxed for rush and rare AoE is cool, since there aren’t any rare reposters.

1 Like

These are great answers about classic 3* heros. But what about the newer ones? I’m gonna start a new topic on these since I haven’t found one on this. :sunglasses: