Classes Tool

Poseidon has been added.

2 Likes

Sorry if simple question but I have been searching internet and can’t find answer. If I saved a copy and filled with my heroes, when updates occur will my copy also update? I ask because I pulled Poseidon and he is on drop down but color/class etc does not auto populate like others do. Do I need to do something special? You can pm me if off topic!

It will not update your personal copy automatically. Save a copy of the new version and then just copy/paste your heroes from the old version to the new version.

5 Likes

Anzogh has been added. Sorry for the delay.

3 Likes

Margaret has been added.

5 Likes

Muggy and Ursena have been added. Sorry for the delay. I had been on an extended vacation.

4 Likes

I just want to echo a big THANK YOU for this invaluable tool! I update my heroes with every level up! I added two columns to my personal copy
one for skill level and one for talent nodes applied just for an easy snap shot. Thank you for continuing to update! Much appreciated!!

Ranvir has been added.

4 Likes

Seshat has been added

5 Likes

Just checking if you will still be updating
 my favorite ss by far! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Still following and hoping
 :blush: hope all is well!

I believe everything is up to date now. Sorry lost some interest in the game and was hard to find the motivation to update.

4 Likes

Understood and MUCH appreciated!! :hugs::hugs:

I see Kingston was added and again wanted to give a hearty THANK YOU so you know your work it truly appreciated @Kamikaze_Assassin! :hugs:

2 Likes

How do I use this tool? I opened it and saw three boxes at the top where a hero can be selected in a drop down. However, selecting heroes in these drop downs does nothing to the sheet and it’s just stuck on Namahage :thinking:.

I’m trying to figure out how far 650 ranger emblems will get me on Finley and how many emblems are invested in my +18 Wilbur. Thanks

wondering as well. it’s a wonderful resource.

Hello @Kamikaze_Assassin, nice tools, can you share the original version of this?
I mean
 The Upgrade Tools does not work as intended. I already try to make a copy and Accept the script, etc.
If not maybe I will try to ask @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS, as she already have try it success here:

Or anyone who already have it.
Thank You

1 Like

@jinbatsu

He, not sHe

1 Like

Woops, sorry didn’t know, it just based on avatar guess

Okay, I already try with your link, and apprently it is the same.
Maybe I’m wrong, here is what I did.

1. copy to my Gdrive sheet
  2. remove column A in Hero Table sheet list, here:

So that column A is the correct/actual hero list that have all stat info.
  3. I try with Upgrade Tools sheet, and still it does not work.
    Wait
 I already try to fix the code error.
    The error code seems that now Google Script does not allowed variable name class, so I replace class with class_txt, and also find & replace all class with class_txt.

And finally it works!

Here is my edited spreadsheet:

Thank You @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS and @Kamikaze_Assassin! Nice tools.

1 Like

and just add your hero here

and it will appear

1 Like