Classe Emblems P2W Change my Mind please

I did lol

Enjoy @Rook

2 Likes

I saw that! I’m going to try again with better items, but I dare say a double Boril and a Horghall hit harder than my trio of healers. Heh

1 Like

Folks anyone who has a decent forge can complete these quests. The bosses had 4100 hp. 5x dragon attaack, 5x axe, 5xbomb is 2000+ 1000+1500 = 4500 damage. All you need to do is survive to that stage. You can do as much damage as you can until Viv’s heal is about to pop and save yourself some items too…

Unless they start releasing bulk emblem paid deals, anyone with a decent forge can finish all 3 levels. my alt, which is c2p (basically VIP plus the occasional $10 a bunch of times a year), finished it with rigard melendor caedmon gaderious and vivica 3/10 or so…which means my c2p account will match my moderate spending account (I no longer chase stuff on that account) in emblems.

I really really really hope there are no emblem deals…or the occasional once a month small deal.

1 Like

Because no one wants to play the grind to get to tc20. They feel it needs to be handed out. I ran so many trainings on bith my tc20s its un real for a game. But thats what got me where i am. Not very stong. But able. Do the same.

Battle of the Healers

Hansel is the only reason I completed the Trails of Fortitude. 2x Rigard, 2x Melendor and Hansel was the best team I could field, and Vivica is still a pain in my virtual rear end until You can take out Boril.

My Personal Opinion

I look at Class quests like rare quests, in the beginning I will not be able to finish them all ( looking at you dual Vampire Lords - finally got Kiril 4* 3.60 who laughs at your Deathstrikes while toasting his teammates and telling ‘Yo’ Momma’ jokes ) but the parts I CAN finish will get me rewards that help me level my heroes so one day I will be able to complete all the class quests just like I can complete all the rare quests ( though, I still wish loot tickets worked on quests ).

1 Like

People who spend money can buy gems and speed up their chests. This is at least one way to gain more emblems. Some people here saying that they obtained so and so many emblems so far or that they had 2 color chests in an extremely short time with 30 or 50 emblems in it. If this is true, I would say the class emblems widen the p2w problem. I got 3 emblems out of a green chest, but this is the random part… :sweat_smile:

Maybe trying to sidestep the P2W argument is the reason why elemental chests can roll so low, and regular chests can roll none. It’s disappointing though since luck will hammer F2P/C2P as well.

Ok I was over reacting reading thought the comments. I don’t feel foolish, I feel better about the situation. That’s the nice thing about a community. When you feel like you might be wrong it doesn’t hurt to ask. I been playing about 5 months. I guess overall, I am not doing terrible. I can’t complete all the quest that isn’t the end of the world. I will do the best I can and go from there. I guess it is true unless the emblems are added to deals, they really are just a grind and not anything more.

2 Likes

Until now, without the offers arround its the same… Even if you pay you must grind your way up. So no so much p2w. More p2 grind/play. :slight_smile:

1 Like

well if you think Emblem/Talent is P2W then i would expect the same bragging for next update. every new update would be p2w lol

i could say by restricted emblem only from chests already helps f2p alot

i am C2P got 5 Monk emblem from elemental chests , but my friend which is F2P got 30 barbarian from elemental chests , not to mention he got M.North from single pull , and me which do Pull x 60 got 5 Eve but no single M.North

P2W is Subjective

1 Like

The only $ I put into this game is 3 VIP passes so far.
No other purchases.
I am currently level 42 and the only HOTM is Alby (lucky in Atlantis summon) and he is maxxed.
The only other 5* I could max up till now is Elena who is maxxed as well.
Total are 7 4* hero’s maxed, 3 are in the final tier now so I will have 10 in some time.

It took me a long fight for the last trail (Fortitude) but still mananged to do this fight while only using 3 bomb attacks.
The trail before (Strength) was more easy for the hero’s I have levelled.

I do not see at all why this would be a P2W feature in the game at all.
What I feel is that F2P/C2P players will be evenly viable to compete for the emblems. You just need some time and relax (like with everything in this game). Nothing can be done fast in this game and if you are not prepared to put in the hours you only have one option and that is to bring a very very very big cheque to SGG.

1 Like

I’m not certain yet, but so far I don’t think so. It seems like it is another aspect of the game where long term grinding will pay off, and where spending a bit of cash might hurry things along a bit.

I also think something like this was necessary if SG wanted to keep late game players around. Before emblems came along I was beginning to feel like I might have finished the game - for me there were only marginal gains to be made from acquiring and ascending new 5* heroes. Now there’s a whole new dimension to progress along. And I’m very pleased they didn’t decide to introduce 6* heroes, which I’m sure was considered.

4 Likes

Speeding chests is relatively cheap. Can be done easily with vip gems without buying an extra gems(been doing it since beginning of december on only vip gems), but considering i haven’t bought any gems outside of vip and i was down to 5 a month ago but now I’m at 200, i think it could be done even without vip.

Just depends on what you need most in the game right now. If you need heros then gems should go towards summons. If you need mats then gems should go towards chests. If you need both you could try to manage atlantis coins for conservative summons while still using gems to skip chests.

Keep in mind your base can produce heros you don’t have but it cant produce mats you dont have

So to me skipping chests doesnt move the class system any closer to p2w

Just depends on how you manage your resources and what you need most

Another thing to look at:
Skipping chests is cheaper the less time remaining in the countdown

Say you wake up and farm, fill a chest and you could skip the timer to fill another chest for 20 gems. If you just wait until your lunchbreak and do it while you eat, it’ll only cost like 10 to 15 gems(rough estimate, point is another way to manage cost for f2p)

3 Likes

@madmarv made a similar observation about the sustainability of speeding chests with acquired gems:

I’ve started experimenting with skipping raid chests a bit, when the cost is low, and I’m finding that I get a decent trickle of emblems from them, along with the hope of sooner Elemental Chests.

I agree with what @Rigs said, it’s a matter of balancing priorities — I don’t need heroes as much right now, so reducing/skipping summoning and using some gems elsewhere is a good balance.

And @Brobb is right, I think, that new content and mechanics are needed over time to keep older players engaged. Even as a relatively new player, I really appreciate the new content and opportunities to work on new things.

3 Likes

To be clear: If you buy gems and do hero summons, you get some real benefits:

1. Heroes you can’t get from TC20: HOTM, Event and Atlantis heroes.
  2. More heroes (Obviously one per summon!)
  3. More choice in which heroes you level up (Goes up more slowly as you get duplicates)
  4. Food for the heroes you do level up. (Until you have all the 4* heroes you could ever need, this just means more Dawa’s and Graymane’s to feed your heroes … it is a very expensive way to buy food for your heroes!)
  5. (indirectly) More feeder heroes from your TCs, as you can run TC11 instead of TC20 when you don’t need the TC20 heroes to level up.

Except #1, Free/cheap players get all these things … just much more slowly.

I believe that these events favor players with deep and varied benches. And yes, P2W will get you there in less time playing than cheaper options … but I don’t see it as strongly favoring paying players, so much as favoring long term players … and those that leveled varied heroes, and especially those that didn’t ignore their 4* heroes for 5* heroes.