Class trials -- Reset Emblem shown but not second 10x emblems

Don’t get me wrong, I like it showing the reset Token but should show all three rewards :slight_smile:

Android v43.0.3

15 Likes

Me too :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Wouldn’t you like to know :wink:

Why was this hidden?

I was flagged by off-topic! My first flagged post ever yay! Why I did not received a bagde? :joy:

1 Like

My propositions:

• show here both class emblems, to avoid short-term rage fits that can be bad for the health of the player base, thereby harming income for SGG;
  • could we maybe have the occasional ETT shown at the stages of Find Recruits 2 too?
2 Likes

Do you really get badge from flagged post ? :rofl:

If yes, @Guvnor I want to get that badge too. Please flag this post :rofl:

1 Like

Since when did emblems get swapped out for a reset token, not happy! Give us back emblems please.

Be at ease. It isn’t swapped out. I completed the event earlier and you still get 2 x 10 emblems plus the reset token. It’s a misleading graphic, not a loot nerf.

4 Likes

its there just as people was complaining lot time passed and not given reset button thwy put thwm as priority info jajaj. no enough place to put 3 signals

1 Like

Lol, thank you, I just found out that myself when I played it, I was like noooooooo now I’m cranky, played it mentally moaning and grumbling then poof! There they were, both sets of emblems plus a reset token I’ve got 50+ off :kissing_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

1 Like

I swear when I saw that just now, I was a finger’s pinch away from quitting this game. It really was the last straw to me if they made changes to the emblem quest like that

1 Like

Lol, my language was most unladylike when I saw it all through playing it until the end when it popped up. I think I invented new curse words and my finger almost punched thru the iPad when playing :joy:

Easier to just swap in the reset emblem with the emblems. Making space for 3 icons will require “more work” that doesn’t improve the game economy much.

As long as we all know … I am good.

1 Like

Well least it makes tracking easier now :+1: hopefully do this with the troop token too :thinking:

4 Likes

No it wouldn’t lol. They already have components for it as there are plenty of quests that show more than 2 rewards.

Does it really matter… I commend SG for ensuring the Reset Token was shown as a 100% surety instead of RnG dependent !

Let’s give credit, wherever it is due !

3 Likes

Guess not :confused::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It is too much QOL improvement at one time, need to space out the upgrades cause there is so little left to improve.

2 Likes

My point is: this is a historical quest now. Set in stone more or less from 2019. They wouldn’t bother to expend effort on presentation unless said effort brings in fresh revenue.

I know they can do it but will they ? Answer is unlikely because it does not benefit their game economy in anyway.

They actually lose some revenue cos some players specifically buy the us$99 packs for the reset emblems.