Class quests ridiculous

What is the problem?

i used Grim, LJ, BT, Grim, Valen

only 3k teampower to finish all the quest. only 3 axes were used and some minor healing potions.

E&P 101 = you need to have at least 2 solid 3* team.

After i checked with all my roster, i have 3 heroes for each classes. and im a c2p player(4 months)

10xdragons,Bombus,axes

1 week farming should get you the Materials needed. And as your rooster grows you need less and less items.

There goes all your items for competing in challenge events.

1 Like

When my rooster is so Bad that i need the items for the emblemquest, im somehow doubt i compete in events.

1 Like

I have finished all stages with: BT, Grimm, Misandra , LJ, Mok-Arr (he is 3/42, he is not ideal, but coud not find any better), only used a few small hp potions at the last stage

My big guy Gormek seems to be a first for everything to me. He was the first to get emblems.

I did the first 2 levels with this team above.

I have Grimm though…
My Azlar is at 1/1. Hmm…

Sure, as long as you don’t need them for just completing challenge events, or rare titans, or seasonal events, or rare quests…

The problem is that the people who need them, need them for everything. So this is going to put the most pressure on people who already have the weakest rosters.

1 Like

Thats True, Like me. I need them for the seasonal quest, Event legendary, emblemquests. And i have enough Materials, and i dont think i run dry as long i try Not to compete in challenge events.

I mean for real. That are battle items what Else are they for?
This Game is about Limited ressources , applies to battleitems also.

And as stated, the better your rooster becomes , less items will be needed.

That’ll give you something to crow about! :joy: auto-correct strikes again.

7 Likes

German autocorrect + horrible english writing skills =P

The problem I see is the strongest players will be able to do all of these while the newer player still building his toons is gated out.

The gap between strong and newer players widens. How do the newer players ever close the gap?

Sure, that’s what battle items are for. But the point is you totally will run dry of lots of things. The iron cost of all those dragon bombs will cripple someone trying to to expand their base. And the flags they need to farm dragon bones will be getting spent on class quests instead.

The game is absolutely about resource management in part. But this hits the weaker players far harder.

1 Like

I agree.

But the whole game is “the stronger you are, the easier it gets to get stronger even further”

So it fits the “theme” for me.

1 Like

Just tried the final stage of the class quest with a TP of 2700…I failed, but it might have gone in my favor with a better board. I had to use all my battle items to make it a close match, however.

That said, I won’t be trying it again at this time. I’d rather use my WE for farming recruits to feed my TC20s instead of a chance at emblems. I’d also rather save my battle items for rare/challenge events since ascension materials are worth more to me.

I’m not sure I see the problem here. We’re looking at something that is closer to ‘end game’ content, with additional rewards for those who already have strong teams/rosters. The people who should be able to hit this are the people who also are able to complete all levels of the challenge events and it also changes the meta as you need to have a diverse bench of heroes to even be able to run the quest properly. I really enjoyed it and it was a nice, fresh change.

2 Likes

I completed final stage with Team Power cca 2600 .

1 Like

I was able to finish the quests without issues. Although I could only use blue and red heroes in my case.
So I had Grimm x2, Magni, Boldtusk and Gormek all maxed. I needed to use mana potions on the last boss fight.

lol, if you have to choose between any of those things, pass on the rare titan. I’m usually seeing 0-1 person get the bonus item. My alt’s alliance had 2 people get the bonus and it was shocking.

Also don’t forget, the people with the weakest rosters can train up 3* heroes pretty quickly. even with only 3 training camps, over a 2 week period, you can bang out a bunch of 3 stars to fill gaps. Missing a couple weeks of final stage or 2 of emblem quests isn’t a giant setback.

1 Like

I’m personally doing ok without using any items to complete things these days. I used no items on this class quest. I’m more worried about my alliance-mates who aren’t doing so well, though.

That said, this sounds like sage advice, and I’ll pass it along to my alliance. Thanks!

Hahahahahaha now all the people who didn’t listen to the advice of “level your 4* heroes as a priority” will suffffer I had no trouble putting together a team of 5 to beat the quest.