Class quests ridiculous

WTF? Class emblems can only be earned by class members? 2500 is “easy”? Maybe I should take my money and playing time elsewhere because these restrictions on newly implemented class play are ABDURD!

3 Likes

Were you able to complete monthly events and rare quests the first week you started playing?

9 Likes

my child brought 3 heroes gormek 2/60, zudak, farid on the first level he made it past :joy::joy: and only use arrow, small blod, small potion blue

7 Likes

To be honest it’s the 4000 tp 3rd tier that I have issue with, you can complete legendary with 34-3500 tp, but 4k is crazy… If they wished to slowly progress the recommendations to 4k over time. Give everyone a chance to build some hero’s in each class first thou. And the lvl 30 restrictions? Why have a lvl limit, if ppl want to use 20 WE THEN LET THEM

5 Likes

No. And I’ve played challenge events too, and was prepared to invest the time and money necessary to build up 5/4/3 * teams, including troops for each level. However, I am able to see how this plays out and I’m not prepared to invest several hundred dollars and years of game play to acquire emblems.

My lead team is 3000+, which still makes a 4000 opponent virtually impossible. The actual team within the criteria is 2150, and some of those are chevron 1 level 1.

So how many heroes am i supposed to keep? Used to be 30 to fight alliance wars effectively. Now, adding classes to colors, the 60 slots in my current roster won’t nearly cover what I’d need for 2 classes at a time and a color spread. Run the numbers, it’s not there. Then there are troops needed as well, multiple 4* in every category. The total investment is staggrring and that’s just unacceptable.

Good timing though, I was just about to spend $5 for another dragon month. I won’t bother now. I’ll finish my Alliance’s current war (wouldn’t want to leave my friends in the lurch) and take my business elsewhere.

And the snarky answer made that an easier decision.

5 Likes

Lol we have f2p and c2p players finishing the quest with no problem. Think they’ve played longer than a month or so though. I did the quest with heros i got over a year ago. All 4*. So I’m not seeing the huge issue. My troops didn’t make that big of a difference. If you don’t have the heros for the quest, then skip the quest and try again when you do. Just like literally every other part of the game.

Very few things in this game are supposed to be beatable overnight. I think you’re jumpin the gun on quitting. But has no effect on me if you do or not. People quit games. Just fact of life.

@_John_Doe would you like to chime in on this?

6 Likes

I easily got through all 3 stages today as my strongest heroes belong to these 2 classes. However, when it comes to e.g. Wizard quest, I can imagine my 5 Kirils will be quite laughable and will struggle even in the middle stage.

2 Likes

The 4000 estimate is pretty high.

I completed the current quest easily this morning with:

Magni - 3/27
Little John - 3/60
Boldtusk - 4/70
Azlar - 4/80
Grimm - 4/70

All I used on the last round was a shot of arrows and a normal healing potion for LJ’s squishy self.

I don’t remember the Team Power, but it was well under 4k.

2 Likes

With no limitations (lvls and class) the cash splashers would outmatch a couple of months old player in a week for this type of quest > so it aint absurd.

I think you should try it. I will try it. > first step was very easy.
The bosses are nerfed. Bring battle items to ensure a victory.
No Boldtusk > healing potions. No Grimm > bring Valen. Bring antidotes for Azlar, step 3.

And this is true.
From experience I tell you that the first 2 months can be frustrating.
My advice is to finish a tc20 and start producing; from there you will see the game more relaxed.
Ofcourse this game aint for everyone (all types of people character pov); if you are eager to get to top best is to move on and let this game slip through…

1 Like

The final stage is rly not that hard, finished it with 3200 team, and 3 bomb attacks, my friend did a normal stage with 2217 power team. It rly isnt that big of an issue

2 Likes

Final stage on hard tier, 3 bosses, have 3.9k hp each, so you can even use dragon attack, bomb attacks and axes to 1shot them

3 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes: i use this team from first to final stage

2 Likes

4000:
Azlar, BT, Magni, Gormek, Obakan - all maxed except Obakan who is on the way to max.
Was no problem at all for me. :flushed:

@Busan yeah thought about that item one shot when I saw the HP of the bosses

I will need some time to plan for reinfocerments to my heroes.

Thanks to the kindess of people that published all the information about these new quests, we know what type/color of heroes we’ll need for each quest, so we can figure out a development strategy.

(btw, kudos to Mariamne for her wonderful graphic summary. I love them!)

In my f2p account I have only 2 heroes in many classes: Cleric, Druid, Paladin, Ranger, Wizard. When their combined quest will come, I’ll be surely in trouble. I’ll try to get some 3* in the class I’m lacking.

In my c2p account i have 3 or more heroes in each class but I will have to start ascending some hero that I neglected for long time (Gadeirus, for example).

And I guess I’ll have to skip some of these trials until I get enough heroes.

Did they say how often a Trial will appear? I might have missed some announcement…

4 Likes

twice a week as per update announcement

1 Like

and seems to be a extra quest (doesnt replace a normal quest as rare quest does)
and my guess is that it spawns after the start of the war… might be wrong…

3 Likes

@Rael

Challenging, but not ridiculous. I managed to get through with BT, Grimm, Colen (3/60), Kiril and Karil.

Used some battle items (antidotes, revive scrolls, small red pots, arrows), but otherwise OK. Pleased however that I’ve been spending my time getting 4* heroes up to at least 3/60 recently as I think I’ll need them for the class quests.

1 Like

Just for kicks and lazymode I did the final level of the 4000 tp class quest tier, with the 3 bosses, only by consumables. 5 arrows, 5 axes, 5 meteors, and I didn’t even have to use all my dragonattacks and the three bosses were dead without any of my heroes having come in action.

It’s not as hard as you might think.

I actually like the restriction. It forces you to play with weird ■■■ combinations of heroes you’d never use if you were given free choice. I went in with 2 Boldtusks and Delilah. Let’s just say I did not need health potions … :wink:

2 Likes

kiril? isnt he a wizard?

the only healers for barbarian and fighter are BT and Delilah- both fighters