Class quest level 30 requirement

There are a lot of places in the game that newer players get lesser loot than stronger players (e.g. titan loot tiers, raid arena chests, challenge event rewards).

And there are some places where content is hidden from players below a certain level (e.g. alliances, war, quests).

I think what’s weird about this is the content shows it exists, but doesn’t allow you to try it.

I can’t think of anywhere else that sort of “teasing” by player level really happens in the game, which might be part of why it feels so jarring.

5 Likes

I think ithere should be no limitation for no one! There is many players with level 26-27 with team power 3300-3400. Maybe they need spend some bottles of mana or bombs to finish the level… But hey that’s also OK. Because with this drop rate which I had only 3 emblems since now (quest not included) this is something worth to try for EVERYONE who plays. If they think (lower levels) they can’t pass it, then they give up with they’re free will. But limitations.!!! I don’t see the point of that except seperating / dividing the players… So shame and really not cool!

2 Likes

Which means you think there should be limitations everyone :laughing::ok_hand:t3:

Okay i kid, i kid, i know what you meant, but as others have said, plenty of new parts of the game unlock for players once they reach a certain level. Even a new chat room opens once you reach a certain level. And loot odds get better in some ways as you advance in the game (higher provinces drop rarer loot, so do higher arenas and stronger titans etc.) This one isnt really any different

Player’s level was never taken in mind before and I feel this is just a mistake yo be taken now.
Its not about players level … lol
I am lv41 and my top tp is 3400!
Same as my tp are ppl lv27 or even less … so If I can take it easy the last stage why not them!
I saw a post of some player here very well clear is P2W with amount of gems to use in doing revives on this last stage which will give SGG amount of funds I don’t see why they like not to have! This is on one hand.
On the other hand, players of TPs less than 3000 who already tried Xmas legendary last stage alread knows what the fight will look like … and I think its the way that SGG telling you get better team and come back, sort of a protective side of SGG … agree with or don’t (I don’t) SGG devs, staff and beta testers must have a point of veiw on this subject, and we need to hear it before attacking the point and the makers of this (strange) new rule.

3 Likes

I’d rather have a few threads in the next couple weeks complaining about the level requirement than hundreds of threads of new players failing the 3rd level because they’re not ready. Getting to level 30 doesn’t take very long.

I hate to say it but it could be a bit of a good thing. I think it may be there as an attempt to slow down heavy spenders. Think of it as similar to the slow drop rate of AM that mean you can’t show up day one spend $10k on summons and get lucky enough to pull a five star team and get it mostly maxed feeding away the weaker heroes. I know 30 is a little high but slowing things down a little should hurt most people but improve the game. Remember the level 60 players weren’t allowed to start farming elmblems till they hit 60 so everyone has a bit of a jump on them towards time into game and hero leveling.

Why trust you? Why not see it by ourselves?
Unfair

I was half a level short on unlocking the last stage. It feels like I ran a 5k and gave up 20 feet from the finish line :neutral_face:

2 Likes

i like this idea to stop cup dumping non levleing uppers

My 2nd account is 38, and very c2p. He went into the last level with Sumitomo, 2 Grimm, and 2 Boldtusk (all 4/70)… one Boldtusk survived with 250 health, that’s it. All health, all axes, all arrows, all mana potions gone. It was a very dramatic jump from the 2nd one.

I think they’re doing a favor for people that think since the 2nd level was easy the last one wouldn’t be so bad. Then we would just hear about how it costs too much WE for low level players and it’s too hard for them.

5 Likes

Funny they mind us wasting battle items or money on anything else. The Christmas Event was a massive waste of battle items as well as some leading up to it…I’m pretty sure these people aren’t relying to save us money, they’re trying th o appease the people who have spent 2 thousand dollars more than we have yet.

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks. I completed the second level with just a 2640 team and only used 2 of my bombs. Was kind of a joke. Sounds like they didn’t calculate the requirements very well.

Psssst! They could hear you. :smile:

Run with what you can get and be quiet.

hmmm, no… why the hell am i going to start complaing i’ve lost due to difficulty of the level…? you’re completily wrong, my friend!))

If people do a poll, i totally vote against it.
Period.

2 Likes

Class requirement is really a nonsense.
SG, are you really giving up making money out of all those people that will spend gems to revive because they lost their team close to finish the last fight? Or all the items used to survive?
Do you really think that all the players above lvl 30 have decent rosters and all the ones below it would never win?

I think everyone should have a chance to try, at least.
It will be their choice if they think the battle is too tough.

1 Like

i’ve got some additional class coins lately with the letter from SG, and now it’s just like if i’ve won that third stage… has it anything to do with this topic?)))

Think it has more to do with bottlenecking growth.

This system has been about trying to establish an equal growth amongst players at different points in the game

Plus if players under level 30 did attempt the final stage and lost multiple times or spent gems then they would hit the forum and demand it be nerfed so they can complete it(the rant about the level requirements is a tip off that these rants would follow)

We already have players complain about the rare quests and the event challenges

If everyone could do everything regardless of level or strength, we would be playing candy crush

10 Likes

Please stop with this nonsense.
If you were under lvl30 you would complain too, come on.
Level =/ strenght of your team

I play since a couple of months and I can already finish events on legendary, score quite high on lvl9 titans, contribute significantly in AWs and be in platinum all the time. I bet there are a lot of other players that can say the same, while there are also some that are way over lvl30 and still don’t have a clue about this game.

No i wouldn’t.

When i was under level 30, my time was spent playing the game and improving my roster

Spent more time reading. Spent 0 time complaining.

That’s a fact.

When i couldn’t complete rare quests or events, i just tried to figure out ways to improve.

That way of thinking amongst the player base is dying with the waves of new players.

Look around the forum “not fair, rare quests are too hard”, “not fair we’re expected to level 30 heros”, “not fair we have to boot people from alliances”, “not fair players who have played longer are further progressed”

If you can find similar complaints back in 2017, please do share

Player base now feel like if they have the opportunity, they should automatically have the capability

Doing away with the level requirements would just increase the amount of daily complaint threads we see everyday about “fair, balance, etc” and would just cause more arguments amongst players and a bigger headache for devs

If you go buy a console game. And you play it but some features(gun mods, character customizations, missions, whatever) say “you must be x level to access this”, do you write to the game manufacturer about how that’s bs because players who bought the game before you can already access those features?

8 Likes