Class quest level 30 requirement

Moderator added a poll below.

Is this really necessary?

3 Likes

There’s a similar conversation happening in another thread, starting with this post (click through and keep reading onward):

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/memento-heroes-classes-and-quests/75020/108?u=zephyr1

3 Likes

it is unfair i have to be lvl 30 to try the third stage in class quest, that is an unfait advantage for others and what? i’ll have to play half of a year more just till i start earning additional talent tokens in quests? wt&? why have i to be lvl 30 to try winning quest??((( it’s unfair

6 Likes

Most of the players under lvl30 doesn’t have heroes strong enough to get through.
So they would have to buy revives to finish.
Maybe same, if you just buy class tokens from coming offers.
I’m lvl27 and not disappointed, that I have to wait a little more time to access all stages.

2 Likes

i’m lvl 27 too and i’ve won second stage without any problem, so why should i loose those tokens just because i have to be lvl 30 for some reason… those quests will apear one after another and players 30+ lvl will have the additional advantage for no reason…
Where did this rule came from in the first place? i do not understant it((

6 Likes

It might be like @Olmor suggested, that the devs thought it would be a good blocker from newer players jumping into it.

Or, more likely, it’s just an arbitrary gate you have to pass via leveling, like getting to level 12 to join alliance wars, or the team cost you’re allowed to have increasing as you level up until you have no limit anymore.

4 Likes

a good blocker is a strength of those enemies - new players won’t be able to beat them anyway, while this is a new feature to all of the players and ones wll have an advantage from the start… i do not see the reason i’m not allowed to try winning the quest i’m offered to((

4 Likes

i’m lvl 27 too and i’ve won second stage without any problem

My team was only 2900+ and I agree the first two stages were easy as pie. But trust me there’s a very dramatic leap in difficulty from level 2 to level 3, it actually caught me off guard. Im not saying you definitely couldnt complete it w/o revives. You definitely could if you have a level 20 forge already and are luky enough to have some very good heroes. Otherwise, walking into the boss stage is seppuku for most players under level 30.

so why should i lose those tokens just because i have to be lvl 30 for some reason… those quests will apear one after another and players 30+ lvl will have the additional advantage for no reason…
Where did this rule came from in the first place? i do not understant it

Im pretty sure you had to be at a certain level to get to play atlantis and thus get free pulls before the lower players, so its not like the first time SG did something like this.

But even if this was new, I haven’t played any app games or video games like this where reaching certain levels from leveling up didnt unlock new areas of the game and/or get you special privileges

5 Likes

i get your point guys, i’m just saynig it seems unfaitr to me… may be there is a big leap, may be i have no chance at all, but why am i not allowed to try?((

3 Likes

Thanks, I brought that discussion over here. I don’t like to see Player Guide threads branch off into general discussion – the issue gets buried and the guide gets lost.

4 Likes

Thanks! And FYI, not everyone made the jump. There’s a new reply that just got added to the old thread now.

sorry, man! didn’t see this issue was already being discussed!

Thank you for your assistance kerridoc

3 Likes

Half a year? I started playing October 29 (2018) and am halfway through level 29. C2P

Uh, that’s not my quote, looks like you quoted me quoting @alexander_zel

Yes, sorry. The original was not visible in this thread. I’ll remove the name and just leave the general quote. The ‘who’ isn’t really important anyways.

1 Like

The merge made things a little weird. It’s here now:

1 Like

i’m not sure how long will it take precisely, i’m just saying people who are stronger now - are going to earn much more talent points, while i have to wait without even a chance to try winning the quest… i don’t get the logics of showing me the quest i’m not allowed to try winning, that’s all!

2 Likes

It just prevents lower level players from waisting war items and saves 20WE :wink:
I’m also lvl27 and the first 2 were pretty easy, but I think, I wouldn’t have had a chance to pass 3.

I thought the requirement a bit surprising as well. Barbarians and Fighters comprise some of my better pew-pew heroes for a relatively new player, (Azlar, Grimm, Colen) but due to the < 3 mos of play, the team is nowhere near maxxed (2620) nor capable to even attempt the third level. Seeing as how stupid easy the first level was though, I will attempt the second later tonight and see if I can mana banner bomb my way through. I’ll be at 30 in another 4-5 days. My point being, that requirement does not affect most players who could reasonably attempt the 3rd level.