Recently, few of the class emblem trial quests have started giving out reset emblems as loot for finishing the final stage along with usual 2x 8 emblems and a trainer hero. This thread keeps track of the reset emblem drop frequency. Remember, if one player gets it everyone will get it, provided you finish all three stages of the trials (similar to the Epic Troop Token drop in Find Recruits II quest).
Hopefully, this thread will also give some incentive to many players who might think that carpet bombing might not be worth it with weak teams (though imho it is always worth it for the emblems alone).
List of Trials with Reset emblems
Till now, the following trials had a guaranteed reset emblem as part of the loot for completing the final stage:
- Oct 06, 19 - Trials of Piety
- Oct 16, 19 - Trials of Shadows
- Oct 30, 19 - Trials of Mysticism
- Dec 15, 19- Trials of Piety
- Dec 29, 19- Trials of Justice
- Jan 12, 20 - Trials of Serenity
- Mar 08, 20 - Trials of Justice
- Mar 15, 20 - Trials of Fortitude
- Apr 01, 20 - Trials of Decimation
- Apr 12, 20 - Trials of Justice
- Apr 29, 20 - Trials of Survival
- May 02, 20 - Trials of Piety
- Jun 07, 20 - Trials of Piety
- Jun 10, 20 - Trials of Decimation
- Jul 15, 20 - Trials of Decimation
- Jul 22, 20 - Trials of Shadows
Detailed Spreadsheet by @Expired
Also, check out the complete tracking details in this spreadsheet, which he has kindly shared with us for a complete list of trials with and without the reset emblems.
Of course, the dedicated posts created by @zephyr1 under #class-trials for each trial will still remain the most valuable threads for discussing your teams and strategies. Also, @Mariamne’s thread on hero classes and trials is a great place for more info.