Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

Hey SGG what’s happening? Should we pay also for food and iron? Instead of making a little more friendly the game for F2P or C2P you want more and more money. I really hope that the players will stop giving you money

2 Likes

still no reset emblem :cry:

2 Likes

I think we deserve that SGG tell us if there’s still chance to get the reset emblem from trials or it has been withdrawn.

2 Likes

Knock it off. The portal odds improved drastically for ToL. The rest haven’t changed.

As for the reset token, there’s a 10% chance for not getting one in 17 trials presuming my guess of 1/8 odds for any one trial is right.

But they added them without notice, so they could have removed them too. Before a year ago reset tokens were the single rarest item in the game.

I would like staff input, but I don’t expect it. And spouting off hyperbole isn’t going to help.

2 Likes

still no reset emblem,:cry:

1 Like

yet another NO. No reset emblem tonight.

2 Likes

Definitely removed them.

SGG… more like GSG… Giant Scumbag Games.

2 Likes

Trial of shadows, Sep 30 - NO reset emblem

4 Likes

“I said No, no, no” :musical_note: :notes:

Lost the count when it was last time, where there was reset emblem.
Seems like ages now.
Removed for good?

1 Like

Confirmed with staff that:

Yes the reset token should still be there, it’s just rare

Which indicates to me that each trials which spawns processes a RNG yes/no question as to if the trial will have a reset token as loot for all completers.

Based on their answer it’s just got a string of “No” outcomes… albiet a long one.

13 Likes

Thanks for asking the staff on our behalf @Guvnor , really appreciate the response :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation Guv. Though I would’ve felt better if they had said “Yes, the reset token is still part of the trials loot table; given the very long sequence of no reset emblem we re-tested the code on our end to confirm all is working as expected” rather than their seemingly offhand “yeah should be working” response. As an ex computer programmer I know this stuff can happen lol. Like they might have done some work on the loot tables code in general for the goblin crates, and inadvertently caused trials to no longer have reset emblems.

Meh

Either way not fussed any more… left my alliance because burned out on this darn game, now just running duo with my alt account, not paid for PoV, not buying offers (broke, thanks to the game, though yes that’s on me lol), just doing bare minimum really to keep progress ticking over. Been a good thing actually, was always ham-poor, then the other day my 3000k-ish storage was full… never EVER been close to full lol.

2 Likes

add another NO to the list

1 Like

There will be more and more “NO”

I think it’s time we get a proper answer on the matter.
Is the token still in the loot table of class quests?

I’m guessing it’s like recruits 2, and it’s random. I think it’s odds seem to be a bit lower

Like everything in this game, it has random element, and they are rarely explained by the developers, so it is what it is

1 Like

Please use the search function before starting anew thread

2 Likes

still no reset emblem,:cry:

1 Like

Today is a NO again :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes