Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

Dear Friends,

This thread keeps track of the reset emblem drop frequency in trial quests. Remember, if one player gets it everyone will get it, provided you finish all three stages of the trials (similar to the Epic Troop Token drop in Find Recruits II quest).

Hopefully, this thread will also give some incentive to many players who might think that carpet bombing might not be worth it with weaker teams (though imho it is always worth it for the emblems alone).

=============================

List of Trials with Reset emblems

Till now, the following trials had a guaranteed reset emblem as part of the loot for completing the final stage:

• Oct 06, 19 - Trials of Piety
  • Oct 16, 19 - Trials of Shadows
  • Oct 30, 19 - Trials of Mysticism
  • Dec 15, 19- Trials of Piety
  • Dec 29, 19- Trials of Justice
  • Jan 12, 20 - Trials of Serenity
  • Mar 08, 20 - Trials of Justice
  • Mar 15, 20 - Trials of Fortitude
  • Apr 01, 20 - Trials of Decimation
  • Apr 12, 20 - Trials of Justice
  • Apr 29, 20 - Trials of Survival
  • May 02, 20 - Trials of Piety
  • Jun 07, 20 - Trials of Piety
  • Jun 10, 20 - Trials of Decimation
  • Jul 15, 20 - Trials of Decimation
  • Jul 22, 20 - Trials of Shadows
  • Nov 22, 20 - Trials of Serenity
  • Dec 13, 20 - Trials of Justice
  • Dec 20, 20 - Trials of Fortitude
  • Jan 10, 21 - Trials of Nature
  • Jan 27, 21 - Trials of Mysticism
  • Mar 24, 21 - Trials of Shadows
  • Mar 31, 21 - Trials of Strength
  • Apr 18, 21 - Trials of Piety
  • Apr 28, 21 - Trials of Shadows
  • May 05, 21 - Trials of Strength
  • Jun 13, 21 - Trials of Fortitude
  • Jun 16, 21 - Trials of Mysticism
  • July 13, 21 - Trials of Strength
  • July 28, 21 - Trials of Survival

=============================

Detailed Spreadsheet by @Expired

Also, check out the complete tracking details in this spreadsheet, which he has kindly shared with us for a complete list of trials with and without the reset emblems. :slight_smile:

Other resources

Of course, the dedicated posts created by @zephyr1 under #class-trials for each trial will still remain the most valuable threads for discussing your teams and strategies. Also, @Mariamne’s thread on hero classes and trials is a great place for more info.

Thanks.

33 Likes

Lol I was literally debating whether to start this thread earlier. Ultimately I didnt because I felt that the emblems themselves were more than enough incentive to complete the trials. Still nice to have this around to keep track of frequency. Good job!

12 Likes

i agree with you as people mostly try to finish it for the emblems and the reset emblem, but u never know maybe sometimes people will want to nuke the bosses to get the emblems to remove them from their 3* to 4*
anyhow good job @ThePirateKing i will keep track on the post to help update the title

8 Likes

@JLB_ep and @Expired Thank you for the help and support, really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Just logging my screenshot of the reset emblem for proof. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

There is already a thread set up for each trial. See below. Would this not be better for someone to post in that thread? While I believe you want a one-stop location for all, wouldn’t that be the place most would go to for each individual one?

3 Likes

Yes, I am aware of the individual threads for each trial. But the primary reason for this thread is to keep track of the frequency of the reset emblem drop and also if someone wants to bookmark this thread for quick check. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

for me its easier to put it in one topic to try to see if it random or there is a pattern, as i mentioned before we need at least 2 full cycles to check that, but if the Mods think that there is no need for a separate topic then we can add it in the discussion topic (i will still do that btw)

4 Likes

Is the trainer hero also Standard reward for everyone?

1 Like

Yes, and there is always a trainer hero.

2 Likes

This is a good point actually, as some players probably don’t feel like they have a shot at winning the trials, and would rather pass the last stage than to bother with the effort. The Reset Emblem may change that though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Exactly my intentions. In fact, I have a player in my own alliance who only finishes the last stage if there is a reset token. So I figured he might not be the only one. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the info, received him aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like

This thread is definitely getting bookmarked because I am in need of a few reset emblems for my main profile. Alt has been lucky and got a couple from a titan chest and a war chest.

2 Likes

Just as a follow up, I don’t intend to merge the thread. I asked to get better understanding of intent. I see where you’re going with this. Onward and upward.

2 Likes

Hey no worries my friend. I was just thinking if there was a better category for placing the thread, or if there is an already existing thread discussing it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also revceived one yesterday.

1 Like

This is a nice parallel to the Epic Troop Token in Recruits II Mission thread. Good work starting this.

2 Likes

I think I have missed some changes that announced the reset token to be included. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it turn up in my loot after completing the trails.
I notice I have received a fair amount of them already but never ever used one before.
Thnx for strating this thread!

1 Like

As far as I know, SG never made any announcement about the reset tokens being available at the end of certain trials. But it was definitely a great move by them. I will keep updating the thread as and when new tokens are available :slight_smile:

1 Like

At the same time when reset emblem showed up for first time, Find Recruits quest stopped giving epic tokens. Coincidence?