Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

Today still no reset emblem,:cry:.

2 Likes

No reset emblem token today, folks…

5 Likes

Today it has reset emblem,:+1:

6 Likes

Thanks @phil1124 :slight_smile:

Its there!

6 Likes

Reset token today! :wink:

5 Likes

Ahh of course, because I’ve quit playing as of a couple days ago haha. There will be a streak of reset emblems now!

Crazy amount of time and money thrown at the game and just so much stinginess and lack of appreciation in return. Found another gacha that isn’t completely ruled by RNG (not match-3 play, rather is RPG), you can grind for pretty much anything (e.g. ascension mats), pity counters for summons (you can grind for summon tickets too), clear effort and love by devs put into story, graphics, sound, balance, regular new content, list goes on. Did try to continue with E&P while getting into new game… every time I checked back in with E&P it just became more and more glaring how bad E&P is to its players.

Did get enjoyment from the game of course, met some cool people, but when I consider a new game I’ve played for under a month and spent only a few dollars on has given more in every way than E&P over the course of nearly 2 years and probably thousands of dollars… well… it has made the break much easier.

Happy hunting to all, long may your enjoyment continue… but don’t be afraid to look for other fish in the sea. :wink:

2 Likes

No reset emblem token today. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

No reset emblem,Today.

4 Likes

Today,no reset emblem :cry:

3 Likes

No reset emblem token today.

3 Likes

No reset emblem today.

4 Likes

There is a Reset emblem for today’s Trial of Nature

6 Likes

I love Druid & Ranger trial. Never need an item in this one.

There is NO Reset Emblem for today’s Jan 13 Trial of Shadows

4 Likes

Today,no reset emblem.

4 Likes

No Reset Emblem for today’s Trials of Strength

4 Likes

No reset emblem today.

4 Likes

Reset Emblem In Trials if Mysticism today.

4 Likes

No reset emblem,today

4 Likes