Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

I think the better question at this point is did they change the odds to make it more rare?

Because at a 12.5% chance this string is pretty unlikely now (below 5%), and any odds worse than that make the previous appearance rate unlikely.

2 Likes

Is there any need to say that today is a NO again? :thinking:

Oh, I’ve already said it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If anyone still care or have hope, today is a no.

1 Like

How many trials do we need to close this thread and mark it as obsolete?
should we make a poll?
at this point is pretty clear IMHO

2 Likes

another cycle has fully closed and didnt have any reset emblem…

1 Like

If I worked for SG, I’d probably check the code.
Then I would provide feedback.

hint hint @KiraSG nudge nudge

6 Likes

@Guvnor
Can you please ask again, there havent been reset token for months now, smth fishy here

There should be a pity counter, e.g. after X blanks we get one…

Same with summons too lol.

2 Likes

No reset tokens, no raid flasks, no ETT… Guess why

Check-in / Update

I specifically checked with Staff & their QA team (again) about the dry spell in the appearance of:

• ETT in Find Recruits II;
  • Reset token in Class Trials; and
  • Raid Flask in Find Battle Items II

Staff checked & passed on to me that the loot was in fact still there & that it is just a Dry Spell… Guess we’ll have to wait and see how long the “dry spell” is.

15 Likes

No again (sorry no screenshot, assumed would be done by others already.)

Here’s an idea SGG… code it so dry spells don’t exist…? As in the dry spells don’t run more than 2 weeks or something. You know, be kind to your player base once in a blue moon. :laughing:

4 Likes

For SGG runs for more than 3 months

2 Likes

Today is a NO

Thousands of NO

2 Likes

Chances of a dry spell this long are probably lower than pulling only unique past HotM heroes in a tavern 10x… they are definitely lying about having checked it at their end (or should I say lying about having not removed them.) But we will never know the depths of their and Zynga’s shadiness until a whistle-blower comes out…

That’s probably true. Or most likely they have reduced the drop rate to a a very low probability. This might also be a repurcussion of the increased emblem drop rates and reduced cost for embleming heroes. To prevent players from frequently moving emblems from one hero to another (which was usually impossible before because of the heavy food and iron costs), they have decreased the drop of reset tokens. Just a hunch.

1 Like

This is what the increased emblem drops were trying to address so I don’t imagine they would have reduced the drop rate of reset tokens as it would be counterproductive.

I think it is just unlucky… there was a similar dry spell of you look at the history so it’s not a crazy level of improbability but this is getting very long now I will admit…n

1 Like

They stolen our reset emblems… No, no, no and no again.

Not even close.

We don’t know what the odds for this are for certain, but we were headed towards a 12.5% chance (1 in 8), so I’ll keep using that. That puts us at a 2.4% chance of a 28 trial dry spell. ( (1-0.125)^28 *100)

Which is still better than the odds of pulling a SINGLE HotM from Tavern.

If the odds of getting an emblem are higher, that percentage goes down fast. If it’s lower, it goes up, but slower. Increasing the odds to merely 13.5% would make this a 1% chance. Decreasing to 11.5% makes it 3.2%

As for whether or not they changed the odds — no way for us to know. Which is why I phrased my question to Guvnor so carefully. But he’s not a dev, so it depends on what he asked and how they answered.

4 Likes

I’m guessing that they have removed the “reset emblem” on all class quest since last update. Perhaps, in the very near future the emblems drop rate will return to normal ratio as on April.

I am always surprise that players have not enough reset tokens. I still have more than 15 unused tokens. OK I used some (5 or 6) in the past to transfer some emblems to a better hero, but I got at least 1 each month and I need at max only 1 every three month. So even I would get in the next 2 weeks 5 top heroes make sense to change the emblems, my storage is still full.

How often do you change your emblems?

Cheers Reder