Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

@Guvnor he already did, i believe the cycle name was firstbstarted by Zeph when the trials started long time ago

2 Likes

NO for today.

3 Likes

Today its a NO reset emblem.

1 Like

another trial with no reset emblem, it seems that cycle 2 has no reset emblems, and we need to wait till end of cycle 3 to check if its cycle on cycle off and so on

3 Likes

No reset in today’s trials for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s really annoying when SG makes no coments on this kind of stuff, leting us stumble in the dark… it would be so easy for them to say “it was just a temporary release of reset emblems on stage three of class quests, cause they’re just so damn impossible to get any other way, but don’t get used to it, they won’t come around any time soon.” Keeping us on our toes every class quest, hoping for a reset emblem only to be dissappointed at the end it’s not nice…

1 Like

Well instead of being disappointed by NOT getting one, since you rarely got one before, treat it as a positive when you DO get one (if it ever happens again). Just expect what you normally expect (the emblems) and then if you get a reset one too, fantastic. If not, no loss.

2 Likes

It’s not about getting or not getting one. I have a few stashed away. Anyway you don’t do class quests for reset emblems so it’s irelevant if you get one or not. It’s this “hush hush, it’s all a big secret” policy that SG uses. There is a thread going on for month on their official forum about an important aspect of the game and they choose not to interfere… people are trying to figure out how this works. They could shed light on the matter with only a few words. But no… we’re to linger forever more in this uncertainty, hoping for things that never come… I don’t like this. Everybody got the emblems, so it was not random. I just would like to understand how things work.

2 Likes

NO RESET token in the Trials of Serenity today.

Title updated to say as much.

3 Likes

no reset emblem today
so the 2nd cycle has finished without a single reset emblem
will have to wait for next cycle to know if it was one time only or its repeated every 3 cycles (or even more?)

3 Likes

Was just coming to update :wink:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: too slow, i was travelling for the past few weeks and back at work today will manage my speed and flags much better now :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

and we are back in business people :stuck_out_tongue:
Reset emblems are back

6 Likes

Finally… :rofl:

5 Likes

as expected this trial didnt give a reset emblem, and according to the patters the next one shouldn’t but the one after that should give

3 Likes

No reset token again today! Title update.

2 Likes

I really thought that a reset emblem will be available today but guess no, seems there is no pattern and its just random?

2 Likes

I’m guessing random with a 10-15% chance and October was weird (or bugged).

Thank you so much for the thread, please keep it going!

1 Like

Reset emblem available in today’s trial quest.

5 Likes

No token today.

Title update.

3 Likes