Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

Why don’t people just spend the 12-13 gems to get back 95% of their tokens instead of waiting for the dedicated reset emblem?

fully emblemed 3* hero will need 26 Gems, and i know many players have already maxed theirs as they dont have mats for 4* and 5* heroes, and for F2P players even 5 gems can do a difference for them

1 Like

There is that of course; just losing 5 out of 100 just doesn’t bother me that much. Now talk about the cost in food and iron to emblem up the new hero and then it really is quite significant to me.

As for this quest, I simply lack sorcerers and wizards of sufficient power to compete. If it had been Clerics and Paladins, I would have blitzed it.

@expired “fully emblemed 3* hero will need 26 Gems”, one days worth of VIP gems to reset, I only took mine to +18. 4*s are pretty emblem hungry.

i lack good leveled druid heroes, good thing i have plenty rangers and clerics to win these trials

@sft1965 yeah but not all players purchased VIP and i said there is big portion of players are F2P or C2P that they save these 900 gems to do few summons

1 Like

I’d be more inclined to spend the gems trying for 4* troops. I mean, just how many many multiple Karils, Valens, Dawas and Hawkmoons can a person really use? Epic summons have only delivered 4x4s in 10 months. Compared to that, a 4 troop is awesome.:slightly_smiling_face:
Danged BB code for putting text between *'s in italics…

Because we can get the reset emblems now, and save them for later when we need them?

You want the emblems you get for completion, the reset is just a bonus.

@Zteev. Yeah, I got one once from a chest and unknown to me didn’t realise you could reset for comparatively little with only a 5% loss as the alternative. All I have ever done is transfer emblems from 2’s to 3’s and now from 3’s to 4’s and 4’s use a frightening number of emblems just per node. I have just accepted the reset loss and cost in gems for the number of heroes I can actually equip. The cost in food and iron for embliming up still frightens me however, but the cheap VIP gives me two builders when I can afford to use 2 as well as an emblem per day. Thus far, resets may have cost me 30-50 emblems and in the time frame for this game and my minimal spending, I can kind of justify it; to myself anyway. OH, and another thing is that I have found that if your hero has decent attack stats the shield/health (hit point) route gives you a superior hero to boosting attack over health. EDIT: it took me just 2 glass cannons to work that one out.

I recommend that if you find yourself with a hero that you use a lot and that it’s already emblemed, you may want to not reset, and just put new emblems to the next hero.

As an example, I did that with Boldtusk, when I finished Delilah. Decided that Boldtusk was too useful to not have the emblems as well. Revive is a great skill for a healer.

9 Likes

Thank you for this thread Pirate. :+1:

3 Likes

confirmed there is NO reset emblem

3 Likes

Thank you @Expired :slight_smile:

1 Like

you are welcome
according to the patter so far i can say that 99% there wont be reset emblem the next trials as well
reset%20emblem%20dates

bus as i said before

2 Likes

Yes, it would be interesting to see if any pattern emerges, right now it feels like the reset emblem drop chance is around 33%, but we will need more data as you said. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Remember, if one player gets it everyone will get it”

…while true with troop tokens, not all of us got a reset token. We were just arguing bout this in my alliance.

1 Like

That’s not true. If someone doesn’t get the reset token it is definitely a bug and they should report it. It is universal in nature. Make sure that your alliance mates grab a screenshot next time after finishing the 3rd stage of the trial as proof. Ofcourse, when the reset emblem is available.

2 Likes

I have now 8 reset token and got 5 of them in the 3rd stage of the class emblem trial. For my feelings there are to much of them. But I am not sure when tI was winning the first one. The reason while I am doing the always the 3. Stage is my teams are at least by 3800, I got 16 emblems and a 3* hero. A character with a weak team normally is at a low level, so you need 20 power points to have a chance to get a reverse emblem, which you may not need. I guess the reverse emblem is more interesting for strong players. But if there is a chance to get some Atlantis coins or what ever maybe more people try to manage the third stage.

Cheers Reder

1 Like

That’s an interesting piece of information, because till now there have been only 3 reset emblems from the trials.

@Expired any ideas, my friend? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Neither me, my alliance members, or my friends alliance gotten other than the one in the list
And am sure if there were more we would see some people posting in zephyr threads
But in this game everything is possible
@Rpmr2012 please in the future if u found a difference between this topic and what u got share a screenshot with us to help us figure the probabilities and randomness of getting a reset emblem

2 Likes

The one Trials I finish Stage 3 on, and there is no reset emblem… typical lol.
Oh well.

2 Likes

That’s sad. But keep an eye on this thread. Whenever there is a reset emblem available we will update the thread title immediately. :slight_smile:

1 Like