Clash of knights, Wo3K Or S4

Wolf/raven,haha,I want the five-star hero of crow.

Chances of specifically getting Hulda aren’t trustable.

Chinese hero odds are just ridiculous, you may end up with some of their epics and rares and a BIG pile of S1 feeders.

For sure I’d take a shot in Knights event.

I am hoarding gems to make 30 pulls. I have similar problem, but I decided to wait until S5 arrives

1 Like

That’s me. Did 50x. No 5*. One HOTM. Two 3*: red n blue. Two 4* : red n blue. Not the preferred red. The other red.

Life goes on.

1 Like

Did my first 30x in who knows how long. Pulled Diaochen, Zhuge Liang and HOTM 5s. Wang Yuanji, 2x Xiahou Dun 4s. Yao, Jing and Li. 3s. The rest were season 1 3 and 4* feeders and dupes. Haven’t had that kind of luck in forever.

5 Likes

Actually did 13 pulls because why not. Also got a some Chinese heroes

Panda

Chinese oak

We can pretend she’s Chinese as well

Also Chinese Scarlett

This is as Chinese as you can get

8 Likes

I think you got the best 4* from Wo3K. Congrats on your Sun Shangxiang @Tidyup! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

I wanted her. I got the other red.

Congrats!

1 Like

Awesome…I’m a little jealous…:wink:

Thanks, I’ll try to get xiahou dun next time, which is the one I actually wanted. Quite a top tier dispeller.

2 Likes

SSx (Sun Shangxiang) was my main target this portal but after reading your comments in the XhD (Xiahou Dun) thread, he might be more than just a consolation…

1 Like

I will trade mine for your red DD. How’s that ?

Send me yours.

In the meantime, my furry chauffeur is impatient to drive me home. He wants to nap.

Wishing you and everyone magnificent boards for W3K.

4 Likes

I would love to, but I think Chinese Athena stays. Xiahou dun can come next time

1 Like

Didn’t manage to get any 5* Chinese legendary heroes, didn’t manage to get Hulda. But did get rayne with 30 pulls! She is very much welcomed because it’s either her or Wolfgang to go +20 without other fighter competition. Will definitely LB her too for her bubonic plague of death

4 Likes

Congratulations, she seems :purple_heart: :partying_face:

Congratulations! She’s a beast and I love her. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Great Hero!
I am collecting only the Wolves and Ravens and i miss her as the 5th legendary Knight in my offense team.
She is great, congratulations!

2 Likes