Clarissa – 5* Dark/ Purple - May 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

Ideally, threads stay on the topic (which is Clarissa); raging about Atlantis Summons is really better suited to the Atlantis Summons thread (which you also posted on already).

Venting is OK but circumventing the forum filters is not allowed.

4 Likes

The thread is Clarissa: Thoughts, Discussion, and SUMMONS RESULTS. My results were crap. I summoned for her and got an Atomos instead.

2 Likes

Complete disbelief. My Atlantis luck has just been awful for the longest time. Did 5 coin pulls of nothing then decided to do 1 30x and then this happened…

72 Likes

Congratulations @Mr.Spock … you finally got Bane back! :grinning: Never feed him away again!

17 Likes

Wow. Best 30 pull iv seen. Congrats. I got gravemaker finally on mine but thats insane

2 Likes

I’m just trying to get my 6 full war teams of Muggy :laughing:

4 Likes

I tried to get GM, but instead got 2 Clarissas. Low damage over time, low attack compared to GM. Is she even worth leveling?i am so frustrated didnt get GM. Is Clarissa really such a garbage as she seems? And on top cleric class. Why she had to be nerfed so much. I will not level her up until someone does if she is worth the effort
Does not seem like this at the moment.

3 Likes

And the art is just hideous

6 Likes

I got her…
I’m thinking in this for defense team
Joon-Ariel-Clarissa-Sif-Kingstone

1 Like

Really? I love it…

I guess everyone has their own opinion & taste & thoughts.

7 Likes

I had 15 free Atlantis pulls and got her about halfway through. I used them all hoping for gravy or burrito but got nothing but feeders. Pulled kaliden among them as well. I had enough feeders to get her almost to 3.00. can’t wait to max her to put in my war defense.

Thinking about trying a dot crew–Clarissa JF, Vela (+Neith and Kingston or dapper).

Happy with the pull on the first day and I’m ok with the changes to her (in theory).

2 Likes

I got lucky too today.
In addition got my 2nd ranvir in first atlantis coin summon, wowza!

9 Likes

Welp, 50 pulls so far, and I have Wu, Agwe, Gobbler, Li Xiu and 46 3*.

this is going to be Telluria all over again. 200 pulls that month, with only Mok Arr and Vivica #5 to show for it.

1 Like

4 Likes

8 Likes

Quick dot test at 1/1.

Looks like 40% extra to me, I believe that’s better than GM?

Of course she’s still behind in the “pure” damage stakes.

Hmm, i just tested on 3-67 and 8/8 skill and seems 31.85% extra dot on yellow

2 Likes

Some RNG perhaps?

I don’t know.

Tested multiple times and is always the same, the initial damage looks 40% but DoT 31.85% extra

1 Like

So yesterday i said to myself with confidence: Tomorrow you‘re gonna pull Clarissa with my first Atlantis summon. And then…

Wow! Can’t believe it! After 7 unlucky months with no hotm I now got 4 in a row… All of them with less than 30 pulls. Malosi even twice in 25 pulls.

I am really happy to get her. For a long time Panther was my only purple (one of my first lucky pulls when i started in 2018). Meanwhile got 2 Quintus and 1 Obakan from TC20. Brought one Quintus to 3-70 and was going to max him if would have missed out on Clarissa this month. Since my Telly is already on node 18, she might even make it to my defteam once i get her to node 9 or so…

9 Likes