Clan of 26 seeking a new leader, burdened with glorious purpose!

I’m from the Mandalorian Tea Party. We’re 26 members strong, and nobody wants to be in charge. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I want to take a break and I expect I’ll be retiring somewhat soon. I’ve offered the crown to everyone in the alliance–No takers. Somebody has to hold the title, so I’m calling to the forums to see if anyone wants to pull the sword from the stone.

So, here’s the rundown on what you’d be working with…

26 members
7 members on Line
Casual atmosphere
We bring down 8* titans
Usually around 23 of us hit every titan
Around 103 of 120 flags used every war–Usually 1 person forgets (different person every time), and some of the other flags are unused by lower-level players who were saving their last flags for someone they can still scratch
War participants at 3500+ trophies use green tanks, those under 3500 simply use the best tanks they have (some just don’t have green)
At least a couple of our members are not age 18+.

Here’s how this will work:

Phase I

If you want to become our leader, join the alliance and send me a message on Line (Kadaxas).
Once you’ve looked around and decided whether you want to be in charge and/or what you want to do with our alliance, we’ll talk that over.
I know there are some griefers out there who’d want to join just to kick every last person for kicks & giggles. The top thing on my mind here is making sure you’re not one of those people.

Phase II

I make you co-leader. Give us a taste of what this alliance will become with you in charge.

Phase III

I’ll talk with my Line council, and we’ll decide whether we want you in charge. If you’re in, you’re in. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you already have a full alliance, we could potentially become a backup/sister/vacation alliance–The first expansion of your empire, or a fine addition to your collection.

3 Likes

@Kalis , feel like running an empire?

1 Like

Nice ad……Good luck with your leader search.

4 Likes

Bump–Post updated & refined from first draft

I’m flattered you thought of me!

Currently running my own slightly tighter ship, even though we get sea sick on occasion too.

I’m rather comfortable where I am with my two accounts (Jiker’s alliance, TBD, is unbelievable) but let me put my feelers out for you as well… never know who wants to take the reigns.

Heavy is the crown, isn’t it?

2 Likes

I never read the OP :man_facepalming:

This actually intrigues me. I have a third account :scream: that I created for almost drone purposes, should Kalis ever want to jump into TI with @Sarah2 which I kinda scrapped about a month ago and haven’t touched since. I’m thinking about it Sarah… I really am… you know me and my boundless positivity.

@Kadaxas Hit me up on Line (cemeteryseeds) and let’s talk.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.