Claim One TC hero does not work

If you have multiple heroes waiting to be claimed in a TC you can choose between “Claim All” or “Claim One”. However, “Claim One” never lets you claim just one. You are forced to continue clicking until all are claimed, as it is the only way out of the TC. Even if you close the game before clicking claim one for all of them you will have them in your roster when you go back in game. What is the point of “Claim One” if you NEVER can “claim one”?

This is not “claim one”, this is claim all like “claim all” button but it’s just more annoying

1 Like

Exactly. Claim One is Claim All with more steps

I’m not sure what you’re referring to here — there’s never been an option to Claim One, the OK button was always effectively “claim until your Roster is full or the TC runs out, but with a popup for each Hero as they’re claimed.”

The Claim All button just bypasses the popups for each individual Hero, and shows the end result instead.

Neither option provides for control over how many Heroes you ultimately claim; that’s dictated by Roster space and the available Heroes in the TC.

They added a Claim All button which does as it says, it claims as many as your roster can hold.

But Claim One does not allow you to just claim one. You are forced to continue clicking Claim One until your roster is full. I am simply saying Claim One doesn’t do what it says it does.

Sorry, I remain unclear where you’ve seen a button which says “Claim One.”

Sorry, I just looked and they must have recently changed it. I swear my “OK” button used to say “Claim One”. Or I’m losing my mind… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe, or it may just be how you interpreted/remembered it. :man_shrugging:

Our brains are weird. :slightly_smiling_face:

This thread from almost 2 years ago refers to an “OK” button: Ability to collect/claim all your heroes in bulk from the Training Camp instead of clicking OK on each hero that you pull

But it’s certainly possible it was different at some point along the way.

In any event, seems we’ve resolved the mystery. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Bogg Any chance this is what you remember seeing?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.