Christmas Heroes Pull

16 x pulls and only Buddy and Rudolf… some 3* and a few 4* dupes like Colen.

The 5* seasonal chance is 0.9% which is meh…

Hoping for the HOTM honestly.

I might add the Christmas Seasonal pull goes for 36 days!

Ulmer, Brienne and Prisca.

Guess I was naughty this year :wink:

4 Likes

I got super lucky for once!

Had 12 epic hero tokens saved for the event and got:

• 3 x Rudolf
  • duped Little John
  • duped Melendor
  • Mother North!
  • Evelyn!
  • some shitty 3*

Can’t be happier!

21 Likes

The 2 5* I wanted… Well done to you.

12 token pulls and no Evelyn yet, but got Mother North!

4 Likes

Actually, it’s 0.6%!

Had 4 tokens saved up since Halloween. Got three normal 3* and Rudolph. I’m actually happy with this result. :grin:

8 Likes

100 pulls 3 Evelyn

No Santa no Mother north

1 Like

4 tokens - Mother North & Evelyn!!!

8 Likes

90 pulls and I got Santa, Elena, x2 Buddy and tons of feeders (including Rudolph). Sadly I did not get the HOTM yet…

13 tokens and a 10 pull

3 Rudolph
1 Santa
The Rest 3*’s

1 Like

ouch. i just went to pull 2 epic hero token for fun. haven’t actually tried for xmas event & got this. how does she compare against gregorian?

1 Like

Had four epic hero tokens saved, all duplicates: little John, prisca, Balthazar, and renfeld. You win some you lose some :slight_smile: will try a ten pull later, fingers crossed for that!

13 tokens and got 2 Rudolph 1 elkanen HOTM and some 3 - 4* feeders

1 Like

Did 8 tokens pull got some 3*'s, and 4*'s and one 3* Rudolph. Then I did a 10 X pull and some got 3*'s and 4*'s and three Rudolph. Unfortunately no 5*'s. Not very merry for me.

I used up all 10 of my epic hero tokens and my leftover gems (5300) and ended up with the entire Christmas event hero cast… but NO EVELYN! I ended up dropping some cash until I pulled 2 of them on a single 10x pull. I’m glad I got her, but she’s the last HoTM I’m going to spend money on.

8 Likes

Very well done. Now save for Avalon!

Mother North, 3x Rudolph, and Evelyn. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to me!

10 Likes

Friar Tuck, belith, little john , buddy , colen, Azar,thats all from my free hero token, will update if Im doing my next pull, wish me luck

I got Santa Claus :grin::joy::rofl::smiley::smile::sweat_smile:

Mind you, I’m going to feel really dumb using him in August. I’m going to level him up for next Christmas!

5 Likes

Cookie Settings