Christmas heroes and event missing December 1st

I don’t think I am the only one counting down for the Christmas event and heroes and it was kind of of turn off when only Evelyn showed up at the start of December

It’s still November 30th where I live. Where do you live?

2 Likes

I understand your problem! It’s the same here. Dec 1st started 9hrs ago & still waiting for santa to come ! L o l obviously the devs live in different part of the world:)

I know the time difference, but it seems logical to me that HoTM for a new month and an event announced for the first day of a month appear at the same time :smile:

2 Likes

While the HotM rolls in at 000 GMT, the seasonal event usually starts in daylight hours in Helsinki, around 800 GMT.

5 Likes

You don’t want an event starting when no one is around to troubleshoot if something goes wrong. Morning in Norway is best.

1 Like

That’s not a bug! IM also excited about Christmas Event, spending all my money to get Mother North etc. we just have to be patient a lil bit and it’s gonna come. The same like with Seasonal Event for Halloween.

1 Like

And since is not a big, I think that would be better to close the topic. There are tausend to comment :slight_smile:

It’s hard waiting for Santa Claus :joy::rofl::smiley:

1 Like

Yep. It’s already there and it’s snowing!!! Ty SGG

1 Like

Cookie Settings