New Christmas Hero Ideas/requests

If you guys are trying to think of new hero ideas for Christmas or December I would highly recommend (begging really…) a penguin hero haha. If this is the wrong section to post in I appologize for that but it could be considered an idea right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Or a 5* dark Krampus! Penguin idea is cool too though

3 Likes

Krampus would definitely be cool! Christmas special event hero maybe?

2 Likes

They do have Christmas plans…

How about the “Bad Santa” from “Futurama”?

Well darn…I’ll just have to wait for my penguin hero for a bit longer.

Lmao! A lot of those robots from that episode would be funny to see.

I used to play a ccg called blood brothers and they had a holiday card called Santa, Bringer of Death:

I have mentioned this in line before about some Christmas hero or monster possibilities. Such as: Frosty the Snowman… throws snowballs, Jack Frost… freezes opponent, Rudolf… blinding light emitted from his nose, ghost of Christmas past… life drain, old man winter… blizzard, Grinch… steals mana and health, Santa… healer and increase health over several turns, wise man… boosts all offensive stats off allies, Kevin McCallister… makes opponent forget their turn, Jimmy Stewart… creates a miracle such as bring back to life, create full mana, or something similar.

I have tons of them if you want more. Or just for heroes and monsters in general.
3 Likes

BRATacus, please, please, please I want!

You have an amazing mind, thanks for the pleasure and “Whack On The Side of the Head” jump start for my brain. :smile:

2 Likes

Omg Krampas would be so cool! The old German tale!!! Or a rabid raindeer snowman oh a crazy looking elf with red eyes!!!

1 Like

Since this year the devs are adding to the seasonal events I wanted to bump this by suggesting more Christmas heroes (mods feel free to merge this if need be):

4*
Yukon Cornelius

atk: 685
def:700
health: 1092

Class: Barbarian
Element: holy/yellow
Family: Christmas (mana boost?)

mana speed: fast

Special Skill: Pickaxe Slash

• Deals 180% damage to the target and nearby enemies
  • Summons an Elf Minion for the caster and nearby allies with 10% HP and 10% attack inherited from the caster
  • The target and nearby enemies gets -54% defense against Holy for 4 turns

5*
Frosty

Atk: 600
Def: 775
Hp: 1545

Class: Paladin
Element: ice/blue
Family Christmas

mana speed: very slow

Special Skill: Deep Freeze

• All enemies receive 600 water damage over 4 turns
  • All enemies are silenced for 4 turns
  • Summons an Elf Minion for each ally with 10% HP and 10% attack inherited from the caster
2 Likes

@Guvnor

Well if you like DoT then youll love Frosty :laughing: but seriously I hope we get more christmas heroes

1 Like

There was hints dropped that the next set of stuff to get revamped in 2020 was the seasonal events and their heroes.

Whether this means new heroes or what idk… But yeah, seasonal events are next now that the monthly challenge events are done.

3 Likes

Undoubtedly SG already has the new heroes for the Santa Event already designed and probably partially tested, but I have a suggestion nevertheless:

Heroes using the theme of the Nutcracker. Seems like the usual Xmas personalities have been taken, but the Nutcracker offers lots of possibilities: Nutcracker (5* Blue), Rat King (5* Red), Clara (4* Red), Sugar Plum Fairy (3* Yellow), etc. And none of those characters are copyrighted.

1 Like

What about other reindeer? Jack frost?

1 Like

Yeah, rise of the guardians can give great ideas eg. a Light 5* like Sandman or a Dark5* like Nightmare. Agree with Jack Frost as well (maybe there are rights to be paid first then we can enjoy heroes like these!)

1 Like

Mrs Robin (red breast) - 5 star red

Mr Gingerbreadman - 5 star yellow

I thought Mr Pengi was brilliantly designed, loved the art, so hope if there will be new heroes for 2022 that are just as colourful.

1 Like