Christmas free gift

I always appreciate that SG gives us something during the Season event. But I have always felt that it would be really cool if the Christmas Day gift would be a trade ticket. Allowing you to trade one hero with one other person in your Alliance. It wouldn’t be abusive since you would only be allowed to do it one time and would only receive it once a year. You could even put some stipulations around it. Think it over, Christmas is around the corner!

Such a nice idea. Totally up for it.

5 Likes

That would be a very special Christmas gift especially for people who can’t spend a lot of money.

6 Likes

Hate to say it, but this will happen when hell freezes over… or the day SG decides to turn down E&P main frame… don’t get me wrong, I’d trade 4 x Elena for one Lianna in a heart beat, but in game trading won’t happen. It’s bad for business.

5 Likes

Totally up for it! That would be a real xmas present :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like this idea for a few reasons, firstly I think this is good for all players regardless of whether we’re new or existing. It would be a nice incentive to be part of an alliance. Also I like the idea of this being a none abusive, one time only, single hero exchange, completed within the alliance.

An added stipulation could be a timer that activates the ticket after the player has been in an alliance for a period of time, I would say 1 month is fair.

2 Likes

Great idea! :heart_eyes: Chance it will come is around chance to get Myterzo :rofl:

6 Likes

I don’t think this idea is an “in game trading” more of a highly controlled single hero for single hero exchange process.

2 Likes

Great idea I would love to exchange my second raffael for a moneymaker, I think with a s1 for s1 hotm for hotm etc restriction it would be fine.

Maybe one of the stipulations could be that you can only trade S1 heroes and some [specific] S2 and S3, and HoTM ones… Maybe heroes that have been out/available for longer than XX months/Years

1 Like

Call it what you will, SG made it clear in the last three years, no trading between players or means to contact (or even find) a specific player are gonna be implemented. Unfortunately, no matter how decent, no idea regarding exchange of goods, may they be heroes, gems or any other resources, will be embraced by SG. Those of us who played for over two years should know this and those that haven’t been around long enough, shouldn’t get their hopes high for it.

4 Likes

I don’t want to trade or sell. I would love just to send one hero and get one as gift. Nothing else. Have so many unleveled heroes in my roster. Would love to send just one to someone that will level it and use it.

3 Likes

I like to stay positive, you’re probably right though. I like to think SG will eventually show a little love to the player base.

3 Likes

Similar to this idea …

or …

or …

1 Like

Wish you were right…

That’s an absolutely amazing idea. It would be nice if SG would do something like that.

interesting, well, i guess SG has been made aware of a wonderful idea, and seems to have stomped on it. I really like the anonymous gifting, it’s charity, but not not really since we’re talking about a game here, but it would def make people feel good. i would love to send one or two alliance members an unleveled duplicate

1 Like

I agree it would be a great way to help out a newer alliance mate. I have plenty of TC20 5* dupes I could pass along, even without anything in return, to help out. Unfortunately it’s an idea that keeps getting put forward every Christmas to no avail.

1 Like

If wishes were horses, we would all ride.
Would be really nice, though.
Maybe if we keep pestering them.

2 Likes

If this is the case i have an extra Telli for either Puss in Boots, Finley, Gazelle, White Rabbit, or Jabber up for trade.