Advanced Christmas Challenge TEAM COMP ADVICE

What so you guys think how far may i come in adcance with these heroes availible:

Wu Kong 4/69
Rigard 4/66
Little john 4/45
Zimkitty 3/22
Gormek 3/60
Boril 3/60
Ceadmon 3/60
Sonya 3/58
Chao 3/60
Aegir 2/60

About 3200~ TP
I hope the mana control from LJ would be good enough.
Im at stage 5 right now and hope to advance to stage 12 at least. Is that reasonable?
Can i make it to stage 18 maybe with heavy item use?

That would empty my Iron storage to craft and would slow my way to SH20 by 1 or 2 days. But i feel a scope is worth it.

It doesn’t look soo good. You’ll need items but Id try with this:

Remember, all, 5 axes + 5 bombs + 5 dragons is 4500 HP damage without even swinging a sword. It’s your key to the promised Land on these final advanced levels if you don’t have the best heros.

2 Likes

Added Mother to the topic’s name

Christmas Challenge BOSSes - or Mother North is so difficult to beat with a weak/unprepared team > stages 11,15,19,23

This aint Christmas Challenge this is:

Meet Mother North - an alternative to Alby; You think you can beat her? :wink:

1 Like

Good point. Santa and Buddy don’t cause any problems that an antidote and a healer can’t quickly remedy. Mother Winter though – she does require some planning.

1 Like

Link to original, and other events:

Continuing the discussion from Memento seasonal events( linky, linky)

==4* Heroes ==

Thanks for showing it with 4* training camp heroes.

4 Likes

I completed the last stage of advanced with boldtusk, Wilbur, proteus, little John and Wu Kong. I used 1 dragon attack, 1 time stop and a bunch of mana potions. The bosses never had a chance to fire a special.

Mother North is close to impossible to beat in Advanced level her health is over 5000

It’s crazy!

1 Like
  1. Go into final stage with heroes fully charged.
  2. Fire hero specials on MN.
  3. Bring dragon attack, bombs, axe, and arrows. Use them all right away = 5k in damage.

May not need to use all the supplies depending on your hero specials.

4 Likes

Mana control heroes are great as well to beat her. I ran only mana potions with hel and she never fired once.

3 Likes

20 minutes To beat her in lv 19 advanced
I use a 2 2 1 team : Wilbur Gormek / Boril Sonya /Sabina
Plus battle items

2 Likes

Bring time stops, that basically will carry you through the entire fight of all 3 xmas heroes

2 Likes

MN and Santa has 5692 hp in the final stage.

1 Like

I just got the telescope. Had to use dragon attacks on Rudolph and Buddy. Mother North would definitely require time stops. I wonder if the rings are worth two or three full loads of time stops bombs and dragon attacks… I figure that is what it would take for a 4* team to complete the final 5 stages.

The last stages of advanced are supposed to be challenging and require much more strategy than the average Quests or map levels.

However, there are at least 3 different approaches of how these levels can be beaten. All 3 approaches require that you can keep most of your battle items until you reach the boss stage and that the mana of all heroes is fully charged (if not, it’s harder)

• 1st approach: Dragon attack + bombs + axes = 5x(400+300+200)=4500 damage already done. Then fire the special attack of your heroes and you are (almost) through
  • 2nd approach: Mana control heroes like Proteus or Hel (awesome for the final level as all 3 heroes can be blocked simultaneously), Merlin, Hänsel, Gretel (direct their special at Mother North as she is the main obstacle)
  • 3rd approach: time-stops, whirlwinds, Mana potions etc and 3 or 4 red heroes (ideally Falcon among them) to do massive tile damage against M. North while time-stops give you enough time to get rid of her

You can also combine these approaches depending on the heroes you own.
The Xmas event is definitely beatable also without premium heroes.

10 Likes

TomSnow sums it up nicely…done and done

I was very surprised to find that Tom’s 1st approach above works so well. My strong account took 2 continues and a ton of items to get through with a 4000 power team. When I went in with my alt account and a 3500 power team with the direct damage item approach, I found it almost comically easy to finish off the bosses. Surviving to that last wave wasn’t a given, so bring a couple healers and some mana potions as well.

2 Likes

Hel, Wu Kong and a couple reds >>>> mother north

Don’t let mother north use her special. There’s a couple ways to achieve this. That’s all.

1 Like

Just finished stage 16 with Kiril, Tiburtus, Little John and 2X Chao.

So far I havent used many items. Small mana and health potions arrows and 2 dragon attacks.

Hope that my mana control, dragon attacks, axes, large mana pots and time stops will get me through the rest of the stages towards the end.

2 Likes