Christmas Came Early (Mystic Vision)!

Last night’s loot!

I was able do my first ascend to 4th tier. Yeah!

6 Likes

Congratulations!!

Who did you ascend?

@MrsBCW my choices were Scarlett, Cyprian, Tibertus and Rigard. I chose Rigard because the longer he stays alive, the longer he can keep the others alive. Did I choose correctly?

4 Likes

All four are good; you’ll get them all eventually. Rigard is a cleanser as well as a healer, which makes him one of the long-term must-haves. Short-term, it depends on what else you’ve got, but 9 times out of 10, Rigard would be my choice as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think you made the right choice. Rigard has very solid defensive stats and he’s the only 4* cleanser. 42% heal is nice too! For your first maxed 4* he’s a great choice.

1 Like

You definitely chose correctly

1 Like

I reckon you made the right decision! You have some great options there.

1 Like

20dhb8hnosd

2 Likes

Some time ago I had to make a decision similar to your own. Only it was between Cyprian and Sabina. Most people advised in favor of Sabina, with solid arguments, but I was in a particular stage of the game when I really needed a push forward, so I opted for Cyprian. And it certainly was the right decision! Cyprian was intended to give my defense team a boost, but, while he did that, I was surprised to realize that he is much more useful in attack than defense. Anyway, I say there is no right or wrong decision, it’s about what you need at that moment to improve your gameplay. You will most likely ascend the other soon, for they are all useful heroes. When maxed’ that purple trio will give holly titans a very hard time :grinning:

2 Likes

@Ian487 Now that I need not only 2 more Fine Gloves, but also Trap Tools x 8, I somehow doubt it will be any time soon before Tibertus and Cyprian join Rigard in the fourth tier. But thanks for your encouragement!

Well, you might be surprised. Experience taught me that, sometimes, ascension mats come from the most unexpected places in the most unexpected moments… Just like your mystic vision! Good luck!

1 Like

Nice choice. he (rigard) is my first 4* and I was lucky to get him :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cookie Settings