Christmas 2018 event

Dude. The topic is “Christmas 2018 event.” All is on topic and no beta images have been shared. You’re all good.

1 Like

Per Petri, discussion is allowed; pics and video from Beta are not. Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I guess healthy discussion is tolerated.

If you guys say so…

I just dont want to get in trouble for trying to have a little post about speculation turn into any type of violation.

We have a Police lover here guys.
Don’t show him your “stuff” :rofl:

2 Likes

She’s my present for Xmas, I’m saving up my gems.

1 Like

Dayum bro… you have a clear crush on this lady!

1 Like

Beta police, please, relax. Discussion of upcoming content, even when it’s in beta, is great for the game. It builds excitement, gets people jazzed for what’s coming out. As long as photos and video don’t go up there’s no harm. We all know stuff can change between now and then, that doesn’t make it any less exciting to discuss and speculate. For crying out loud, go Google “Game of Thrones Season 8” if you want to know how good speculation is for content. That premier will have about a ■■■■■■■■ billion viewers.

2 Likes

Diamonds are a ladies best friend!

Diamonds? Don’t you mean Demons? :smiling_imp:

Jeeez, stay chill! Read the rules and stay safe :wink:

I don’t know about the starting day but i sure know it’s going to be over in first couple of days for me :smile:

Sure we don’t have to rush through it but like the halloween event, it’s completed very quickly

I found this one more challenging when I played it in beta. You may be strong and go through it fast, but I suspect some will struggle. It was definitely harder than Halloween. I liked the challenge where it was set. All is pending modifications obviously.

Yes, some may struggle. I might struggle aswel. My point was that “i’m impatient, i’ll buy world energy refils and rush it through” :smile:

1 Like

Hi, it’s, make me laugh than people are still asking themself if talking about Xmas event is good or not …and saying yes cause no photo or video! Are u the on only one didn’t see it ?? I am beta player and my ally asked me to show them the new hero’s and I refused base on the policy. One hour after already 2 of them got it by other canal !!!
2 hours after a video was on Ytube !

1 Like

Yes, but the point is you didn’t risk your account. Thank you for following the rules.

4 Likes

Funny how that works isnt it

True. I’ve discussed with some in my alliance and have not shared pics. They respect that. It’s not a hard request either. Would be nice if everyone had that integrity. I like to believe many do, but information is out there.

1 Like

if it will last two weeks as the previous ones, I guess they’ll want to have Christmas falling in that two week.

Which gives the 17 or 18 of December.

(just a wild speculation :smile:)

so is there any chance that someone can give us a little clue of what are the xmas event heroes like? don’t need a picture maybe just some describe approximately.

1 Like