Christmas 2018 event

Anyone know when the event will start or how many days it will go for? Speculation? I want stuff and a new avatar :upside_down_face:

NO DISCUSSION OF POSSIBLE HEROES OR BETA INFO WILL BE TOLERATED

ANSWERED: PRETTY CERTAIN IT WILL BE DECEMBER 1ST AND GO FOR THE WHOLE MONTH

2 Likes

Not sure when it will start, but they usually are closer to the end of the month so as not to conflict with challenge events. They also typically last 15 days.

1 Like

I’m going to guess near Christmas.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I’d quess it’s for the whole month. So from the 1st Day to the last. As christmas is some what bigger event.

if I put a damascus blade in the calendar at 10 euros I’m fine, if they always put it at 110 euros along with many useless things can also use it for other purposes their blade … and please just that on 4 events at the completion always give the usual sphere shield instrument etc … change prizes to every event that we are all tired of begging for something good … it is not possible in 15 months I saw 6 damask blades from companies and 3 I had to buy, 400 titans and 800 trunks open never a blade, you are shameful and stop saying that everything is random … if it were so it would sometimes be good and not 1 out of 999 !!! and would you also like to vote for being named best game of the year? you voted for yourself ???

5 Likes

If you like, there are 70+ free ascension materials in a year from Rare Quests…that’s roughly 14 free non-farmable items (including a Damascus Blade) every two months, or six free Damascus Blades a year.

You don’t have to spend a dime, and you could spare everyone the bellyaching. :slight_smile:

27 Likes

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh but thanks … 6 Damascus blades a year … wow … I’m moved … well 6 blades … sorry but … the hotm are 12, then there are … 1 hero 5s to Easter, 1 to Halloween, 1 to Christmas or 2 … at least 15 more in the 4 events, plus the fixed ones in the game and the atlantis … so sorry I make the bill a moment … I round up and I say 46 heroes and I must be happy for 6? I should only play 5 years to raise the ones I have … more those ohni tot of time come out … it was a joke your true!

5 Likes

You can be dismissive of 70+ free non-farmable ascension materials. I’ll take em and run… :wink:

14 Likes

That sounds right, GC. Based on previous experience I’m guessing that there will be two distinct holiday “events”:

1. A calendar, offering stuff for sale and the occasional free gift. I have a clear recollection that the calendar ran through New Years Eve last year, but I can’t remember how many weeks it ran. Fall calendar ran for two weeks.
  2. An event, like the vampires one, with puzzle boards to clear. Last year the winter puzzle was based on frozen blocks that need to be thawed by involving them in a match before clearing. The twist this year appears to be the addition of four associated heroes, just as vampires were added in the Halloween event. I expect the timing here to be very similar to the vampires event, starting soon after the Callenge Event is over on 16 Dec.
6 Likes

I do not understand if you make fun of me, if you are obliged to say these things or if you really are convinced … it is useless to be happy to find all the parts of the car if you eventually miss the engine !!! !!! will you be content to look at your beautiful 5s and do not use them? I find it useless, at Christmas gate. Hello

3 Likes

If Rare Quests were the only way to get ascension mats, that would be one thing. But they are not. If you taking advantage of all opportunities to win rare ascension mats, you should be able to at least double the number of 4* mats you get and quadruple the number of 3* mats, above what you can pick up in rare quests.

10 Likes

Game is all about patience and luck heck today from my war chest i got a tonic,compass 3*trainer and an epic token so game isn’t always stingy with items just gotta wait and enjoy the little things lol

5 Likes

That was my experience…by 6 months of playing I had all the mats I needed to have a 5 star rainbow team. And for a few of those months I couldn’t complete the rare quests to get the 4 star mats

And in less than three months after that I’m well on my way to having a complete second rainbow team at 4th. The only thing I’m missing is a yellow hero I want to give the mats and a final mat for green.

2 Likes

I wasn’t making fun of you. Kerriadoc more than answered for me after.

Happy playing! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If I remember correctly, the winter event last year was for at least 24 days… like an Advent calender, so that is also how long the calender would run. And it started on the 1st of December.

Isn’t griping about ascension materials a bit off topic here?

8 Likes

I was thinking on something like the advent calendar, starting the first and end at 24th.

Even with the monthly event taking 3 days, you have still more time to complete it that making it start at 9th or so.

1 Like

OMG 24 days :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Please stay on topic.

I like advent calendar theory; that would be neat!

3 Likes

Do you have any information about the color of our enemies in the event? I Heard a rumor about snowman but thinking about colors :wink: Sorry it’s a bit off topic but not worth a new one.

Bosses are red and green. I don’t recall minion colors, but I think they were all also red/green/blue.

2 Likes