Choosing who to war with and who to raid

It would be nice to pick who u get to war against at least once a week and be able to raid some of ur friends with out rolling the dice or spending ham.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]

I don’t think this will ever happen because it would lead to people making alliances of secondary accounts and giving themselves a free win.

1 Like

There are already people on here with multiple accounts, alts, and more than 2 or 3 aliasses and silly obsessive compulsive stuff like that?! That’s not a reason to not allow in team raids. I don’t think it’s a good idea, because it will cause big-time drama & unnecessary strife. That, I know, to be a fact.

I was referring to picking ones own war opponents, apologies for the ambiguity :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think getting to have choice in war opponents would also be great. Not to be able to repeatedly attack the same opponent but definitely have a choice in who we fight as sometimes is not evenly matched

1 Like

What if it was done without rewards? Maybe a different set of flags… call it a practice arena… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s one of the most requested ideas, I even suggested a version myself.

But certainly I don’t think it could happen with ‘official’ wars.

1 Like

Right I have so many friends I would love to war with but sad most of my wars are with Russians or an alliance I cant read or pronounce the name I know so many people an alliance that we are in the same bracket but never meet on the field

1 Like