Choosing Push notifications

It would be really great if we can choose notifications.

• I think everyone would turn OFF raid notifications, those are totally useless and annoying.
  • war start, 12 hr mark, last few hours if still have flags (all toggleable)
  • at start of new rare quests, trials, challenge events, seasonal events (can opt out of some/all)
  • new titans
  • when a building is completed!

There are other things such as tournaments prep and start / war prep and start, however many dont change their war lineup so getting a prep notification would be annoying. Therefore the ability to toggle on the preparation notice should be available. Tourney start notice should only be if joined.

There should definitely be notifications as war gets close to ending and you still have flags “Your alliance is counting on you, there is X hours left in war and you have X flags still remaining!” at least once, or each hour in the last few hours.

“Titan health low and you have flags remaining” would also be a nice warning

One notice that events are ending would also be nice.

There should also be an in-game pop up notice when your about to level up!

All these options may be too much, but at the very least, turn OFF raid notices and turn ON a notice at the start of wars, rare quests/events, titans and when buildings are completed, as well as one warning war is ending (if flags remain).

Please stop the attack notifications

Almost nobody cares if Batman, Superman or God attacks him … Let me choose what things I get notifications about or do it yourself … I want notification about starting a mission for example … or starting match day…… Please, please, please stop these unpleasant notifications

1 Like

Bump because this is a no brainier and I’m out of votes.

Just had my first notification ever. It said, that someone „attacked my base“. I was instantly annoyed. Please let us choose which notifications we use. Not everything is useful for everyone. Thanks!

I signed up to this forum just to post exactly this suggestion. It somehow makes me angry to see that it was already suggested so many times since 2018 and still not implemented…

I turned off notifications entirely because the “attacked by xyz” messages are so annoying, although i would love to receive notifications when an upgrade is completed or a new titan appeared for example.

So i request just as many others before me:
Make push notifications configurable!

I suggest that you remove it from the notifications “ Your base was attacked by … “ , because it pops up very often.

Agreed, it’s the reason why I shut them off.

Should at least be possible to personalize which push notifications you want to get and which not. The “your base was attacked” is probably the least important one (almost zero impact on the game), yet it is about 80% of all the notifications. So bad.

I’m not sure I’ve seen an idea and so quickly voted yes before. The quote above described exactly how I feel about it. Also good evidence that some people turn off notifications because they’re so useless.

Yes, please!! I don’t want to disable all notifications, but it’s very useful if I could choose which notifications I’d like to see.

1 Like