Choosing among the Holy Trio of healers

I’ve spent so much trying to get Guin, so it was bitter sweet for me. I will never use her for my raid defense, but I wouldn’t use Delilah either. In war, Guin is the best tank in the game. It forces every player to stack 3+ purple to take her out (some exceptions obviously). No other tank, with the possible exception of grave, does that.

When I raid, I like using Delilah more than Guin. Some love using guin when raiding. I’m not one of them. So basically, I only use guin for war and thats it.

Delilah, hands down. Guin is THE premier tank, but she’s a one trick pony. Del is a great tank, a whole party healer, gets minions, and is the only healer that I know of who can use fighter emblems. She’s great everywhere except titans (because the minions slow things down)

3 Likes

besides Boldtusk. 20 characters

1 Like

Not sure I understand the BoldTusk. 20 Characters

1 Like

Boldtusk is healer with fighter class.
20 Characters is a/the joke/ requirement/ filler to post on forums.
try typing one letter in reply and try posting. it will tell you the post/reply needs to be 20 characters or more to post.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, who do you use as your raid defense tank if you would never use Guin? There are only a few that seem like they can possibly compete with her there. Maybe Yunan.

I use grave maker. Not because he’s the best tank, but because he compliments the other defensive heroes I use.

2 Likes

You’re right. I was thinking 5* and forgot BT, who is almost as strong as a 5*

Merged into an older thread to bring some prior thouhts into play.