Choose when to collect loot

This may not be a problem for a lot of players, but I often have almost full iron due to waiting to upgrade a building. I log on with full iron and the BAM! get titan loot/war loot. I would love the chance to pour some iron into crafting some time stops or tornadoes before I collect my loot and see 170k iron wasted because I didn’t have enough room for it.

I know it’s a small gripe but it becomes a little difficult to balance with 8+ day wait times, expensive upgrades, and uncontrollable loot collection.

Yes, can be annoying. I used to make sure to always have at least 200-300k below max. Once the building is finished it usually doesn’t take long to get the little rest needed to start the next building.

2 Likes

I think once your get HA, you can store iron in it just like how you can store food in TC20. I personally always craft some Tornadoes or something when my iron is getting near max capacity.

HA requires too many recruits to reasonably sustain a TC20 and something from the hero academy as storage. Most of my recruits typically go to trying to sustain a TC2 at all times. I’m just looking for like a 12-24 hour window in order to collect loot that is normally immediately forced upon us.

Most of the time, I would collect immediately, but if I’m two hours away from upgrading another building, I don’t see the reason in crafting more tornadoes if I don’t need them.

It does work well to store Iron in HA.

And if you play a lot you don’t have a shortage on recruits

1 Like

I craft battle items while I wait for buildings to finish. Timestops, Tornadoes and dragon attacks.

Keeps me within reach of the next building…

2 Likes

TQ…love this tip! (20 characters)

I’d rather have those tornadoes crafted and lying there for future use than wasting surplus iron from the chests or rewards.

I don’t know any player who hasn’t encountered this issue in the past or in the present. If you know one, kudos to him/her as he/she may have exceptional foresight on resource management. I did experienced this before (not just once), especially when I lacked orichalcum nuggets, hardwood lumbers, crude irons, midnight roots, and dragon bones, and that my builders are still working on the structures they are leveling. Now that I have maxed all available buildings, I don’t have issues anymore with excess iron as HA6 is a good iron and recruit sink. You may want to emblem some usable heroes or try crafting more battle items requiring iron at the Hunters’ Lodge. This experience is just a reminder or wakeup call for players for them to manage their resources effectively/.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings