Chochin vs Second Bjorn

Im looking forward to getting pixie from next event . She looks really powerful for a 3*.

Then id certainly level some new valhalla or costumed 3* … Haha its a never ending story.
I have to buy some roster space i think

IMO, what I did is still on-color to level 3-5* heroes, and only feed 1 or 2 at a times until skill is maxed 8/8, then feed as much as we can but sometimes stop before reach to next level so that next bunch 10x is cheaper. I’m not saying this is the best method, I’m just comfort with this.

Back to topic, I would ascend chochin 1st.

Bjorn, Bjorn, and more Bjorn! I only have 2 and kinda wished I did more Valhalla summons to get more copies. Because his special counters holy, it actually makes the attacker think twice before stacking yellow if you have more than one Bjorn in your tourney defense.

If you have enough feeders queued up, you could finish ALL of them in a day potentially. 3* are refreshingly fast to max out if you’ve been working on 4* and 5* projects.

Sadly , i dont have any feeder queued because all were to my previous projects (Joon and Lancelot) and a couple of epics that i brought to 3/60( i dont plan to max them in the meantime but i wanted to bring them closer)

So , im working with two tc 2 (thanks to AR) and two tc 11.
One TC 2 sometimes become TC 3 because i have plenty swords and food.

I think it Will take me at least 3 days. But im fond of finishing them to have more diversity on tournies

They are slowly growing … But instead of having one maxed by this time i have four going up
It seems ok

I have advanced with the on colour technique.

Shrubear, chochin and wabbit are already at 8/8 .

Sadly nordri is still at 5/8.

I think i will finish them by today .

1 Like

Now you know what I mean by 3* are remarkably fast to level compared to even 4*. :wink:

1 Like