Chillin Rogues[SWR] If you are looking for a place to learn and grow, then we are the alliance for you. As you grow you can join one of our sister alliances. J

If you are looking for a place to learn and grow, then we are the alliance for you. As you grow you can join one of our sister alliances. Just punch in SWR in the alliance search bar to see our sister alliances… If you just want a place to chill with no stress, we do that too.

Hello to everybody, my nickname is Miakotenko. When I started in this group, over two years ago, I only had one and two star heroes and little by little and with the help and knowledge of my leather and coho leathers I have a very competitive and solid roster. We always communicate with each other when we have questions, comments or any suggestion, when ever is possible. We put our family, job and our personal life first, so you don’t have to have any pressure when you are not available. A couple of rules apply, but that is common sense. So please please join us and let have fun.

2 Likes

Come check us out. You won’t regret it.

Yes we are a fun group and a great place to grow.

I came from a fairly intense alliance and joined this alliance more than a month ago, I’ve been enjoying my time here ever since.

The alliance communicate well with each other and we understand some simple rules which are applicable to all in relation to using all war hits. Apart from that rule, everyone is just chillin and growing.

We are very helpful when members have questions because your ultimate goal is for everyone to grow together and have a great time.

Come give us a shot! Stay a while to see if you like the environment, you may pick up a tip or 2 and decide to stay.

Come give us a shot. Plenty of room for you.

We usually help our players understand the game and strategies. It’s a wonderful place for beginners!

Anyone looking for a home? We welcome you! Come give us a try!

We would love to have you on our team!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.