Chiamate con gemme

Ragazzi più di 70 chiamate tra gennaio e inizio
febbraio e nessun 5 stelle e nessuna carta omaggio, un player nel mio team invece ha pescato 6 carte omaggio su 6 chiamate, spero che risolvereranno questo problema altrimenti a malincuore dopo quasi 3 anni la mia avventura finisce quì

@zephyr1 was gonna move to other languages.but if you wanna translate and merge if need :+1:

2 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus For top posts, I think it’s better to move them to #foreign-languages — and have done so.

Google translates as:

Kids over 70 calls between January and early
February and no 5 stars and no free card, a player in my team instead drew 6 free cards on 6 calls, I hope they will solve this problem otherwise reluctantly after almost 3 years my adventure ends here

2 Likes

Ok cool will do in the future :+1:

1 Like

Quindi lo devo riscrivere in inglese?

No, you can post in Italian in this section of the Forum — #foreign-languages.

That’s why I moved the post here, so you wouldn’t need to write in English.

The official language for the rest of the Forum is English, so you would need to translate to English before posting anywhere else.

No, puoi pubblicare post in italiano in questa sezione del forum — #foreign-languages (lingue straniere).

Ecco perché ho spostato il post qui, quindi non avresti bisogno di scrivere in inglese.

La lingua ufficiale per il resto del forum è l’inglese, quindi dovresti tradurre in inglese prima di pubblicare altrove.