Chest Reset Delay

The last few days I have encountered a “bug”. When I get up in the morning, I often pay a few gems to reset my Monster chest, fill it then a few more gems to reset the Raid chest and get started on it.

The last few days, tho, I haven’t been able to do that. I reset and fill Monster Chest, but when I try to reset Raid Chest, I get the following:

In the evening they reset fine, no delay. I don’t understand the inconsistency.

You can only skip so many chests in a day. It’s to prevent whales from just opening 50 chests a day. It’s not a bug, it’s intended.

8 Likes

If that’s the case, why am I only able to skip 1 before the delay each morning? And then I can skip 2 in the evening?

There is a total a day.
When you reach this (I think it is in a 24 hours period) you cannot skip anymore.

3 Likes

Here’s my question, is the amount you can skip independent of whether it is a monster or raid chest? I think some days I am able to skip 2 of each, but other days I get a really long delay. I wish I knew the exact rule, but I don’t think I’ve seen anyone post it.

Nope, it’s total skips.

You’re limited to 3 fast forward in a 24 hour period

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.