CHESHIRE CAT - Is CC so COOL you drop everything and take CC to SCHOOL?

Wow thanks @Razor, I don’t feel so bad now pulling two of the Cat :joy::rofl:

Well, in fairness, I did caveat that you shouldn’t do it unless you have the tiles already lined up for the kill :slight_smile:

I agree that this is a real shortcoming. An extra 75 points of defense, 75 points of attack, or 150 health would not have been game-breaking. As it is, you probably want to class up the Cat if you’re thinking of using it regularly.

Here’s the Cat at 4+20 with some decent choices:

688 Attack 750 Defense 1282 Health, for a Sonya index of 3.21 (up from a pretty problematic 2.23).

Still a little flimsy, but way more likely to survive until useful.

Sabina would be more reliably useful,at 4+20.

1 Like

I absolutely love this. I’m glad you shed some light on the cat. I didn’t hesitate to max him as soon as I pulled him and been having hella of a lot fun with him. He’s can be a bit circumstantial but not as much as many others, you can run him on a mono team or strategically pair him up with other splash attack heroes such as Panther/Sargasso/Athena/Drake to name a few. He has turn the tide for me on raids many times, just absolutely made it a breeze to finish off the defense.

In lieu of my lack of D blades, I’ve opted to let him borrow Mutsukos emblems. That’s how much I like this little bastard. I have a series of vids showcasing his special with a different teams and trying to catch his new ability in action. I’ll return and post those vids here when I’m ready…

More details on why I chose to go the attack boost route late… Did I just open a can of worms ?

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what is your full Holy titan lineup? Hadn’t considered using Athena outside Fire titans.

@Wormwood!

CC IS EASILY THE FUNNEST HERO IN THE E&P UNIVERSE!

To DEPRIVE ONESELF FROM SUCH JOY IS PURE BLASPHEME!!!

911 IS A JOKE!

4 Likes

By far the best special ani…

2 Likes

Oh, I’m always open to hearing others opinions and perspectives on heros, even if we are off topic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…tonight I’ve been #1 for most of the night here in the US and 3-7th globally…Have to beat these other challengers off with a stick LOL

1 Like

I’ve gone up against a ton of Buddy and unless you get a bad board, he isn’t much of a threat to me. I have him too, but have many others I’m going to work on ahead of him.
I even went up against a team with 2 fully leveled flanking the tank and i easily won.

1 Like

I wanted the Cat because he was fun. If he is useful too, I’ll take that. I agree he is not big on Defense, but since when were cats ever on the defensive anyway? I wish to unsheathe my purple claw and go cause some havoc.

If I have a better purple, I’ll naturally use him/her, but I know I’ll be looking for opportunities to spring out the Cat. :grin:

3 Likes

Dammit, forgot to remind you :no_mouth:
Anyone with a cat tested it in AW and failed to one-shot?

1 Like

I don’t understand why you or some other ppl just not answer to the topic and you talk about different characters?? In this topic is about the Cat not about your old experience in game and other stuff like zeline,sartana or i don’t know who. Just answer the question if you know something about the cat or find other topics to discuss about zeline or sartana or i don’t know who

The order of an AW foe resets after you’re done.

3 Likes

CC is very unique and should only be used as a gamble card.

Even with the - defense, I would put him in a 4-1 or a purple 5-0 stack where he is the 1.

Fast mana but should never be used when the board is with you but fire his special when the boards are bad and the tiles are going on another part of the board.

He is also good with yellow titans if you dont have the more unique -defense heroes.

I agree with all the other heroes except Azlar.

He is not only meant for the tank position which most put him there for defense. He is a right wing defense hero and I have used him very extensively for long time now.

For offense I definitely use him and Zim to flank Ares. I dont have GM but pairing Azlar with Wilbur usually does the trick for me where I dont even need to use Falcon which is overkill.

The most fun part of raiding with a red stack for me. Ares - Wilbur - Azlar combo. The screen just burns away and can many ends up as a reversal. I replaced Falcon with BT for more survival on offense with Ares/Zim/BT. Keeping Azlar alive and watch him fire. So much more fun as compared to using Marjana.

2 Likes

@Kerridoc Thanks! That’s too bad, but it would have certainly been too much of a game changer. I’ll convey the bad news to my soon-to-be disappointed team members.

A true Kitty :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: Lover! Everyone needs to have FUN! CC is how its Done!

2 Likes

I had asked the moderators to move that response to another more fitting thread.

Why do I do that, probably because I’m so busy trying to help people in the forum and elsewhere I sometimes forget where in a thread I am because I’m sharing my experience on the last question answered (whether my mind takes me off topic or the comment I’m respond to did)… We cant stay single minded focused all the time. You would need to be in my shoes to understand I think @Nemessis. Like I said I realized that and Didn’t want it in my CC thread and asked for it to be moved hours after I wrote it and later realized … etc.

I know that I as well as others mentioned the disadvantage of a shuffle, where in a multi-tank team a fresh one could be placed in front of your front line would not be a desired outcome (and it’s happened to me).

There is this gamble advantage as well with CC - If I see a team that has placed 2 Heroes in their rightful flank positions owning the ‘nearby allies’ specials effecting the allies - another good case for a CC SHUFFLE gamble! Get those flanks shoved back into the wings! Cut down their specials by 1/3… i.e Elena (I dislike counter attackers!).
Would also be the case for Aeron, Magni, Mitsuko, Drake and others…

1 Like

I have nothing with you but eaven when I post something to ask they start to talk about opposite things so this is not help because not everyone is on very high level as you and Don’t even understand what you talking about. So in my opinion if you like to help is better to respond on that question and that’s it. Simple as. Tks

1 Like