Chef boldtusk an inspiration to us all 🍴

I’m no chef , but with the new skins/costumes coming out I’ve decided to follow in Boldtusk’s shoes and make some meals the past month (unless he’s a butcher then I’m *******).

Just wondering if any culinary champs , or house moms/dads/grands are cooking up storms like Chef Boldtusk . If so show us your goods and let our mouths salivate?

Disclaimer: Don’t browse this topic is you are hungry , it may cause hangriness, and I refuse to take blame :innocent:

Cook Boldtusk’s comic fanmade

8 Likes

Too much grean!!! meat and taters for me

2 Likes

Can I interest you in breakfast?

Edit: I will find.you potatoes and meat!!! I must have it in.my archives lol.

2 Likes

Sure thing thanks…

2 Likes

Breakfast lol
.(no greens!)

6 Likes

Good ol’ fashioned grilled :sheep::ram:

6 Likes

now your talking…

2 Likes

I’m italian.
We all born with natural cooking skills by default.

I can win your heart with my lasagna.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Impressive grilling. Is that 4 different types of hot dog / sausage??

Fun topic @Justab0x :smile: I haven’t cooked anything ‘picture worthy’ in a while I guess, I will have to try my best this weekend!

4 Likes

An early beta leak of chief Boldie preparing himself for Wu and a team of dark and green.

:wink:

5 Likes

Yes. Top right is beef franks. Center right is bratwurst. Bottom right is andouille, and bottom center are 2 veggie dogs and 2 veggie burgers for my vegetarian daughter.

2 Likes

Mrs TheBard is more inclined to emulate Electro Quintus and is either fixing the vacuum or creating an army of android super soldiers.

6 Likes

Wild shrooms are the way to go!

7 Likes

@Elpis I’m excited to see what it looks like !!
#doit

@NPNKY very nice cooking!

@ mrsbard that’s a different kind of cooking which Quintus will approve I’m sure :100:

@Grahm that really looks amazing . Don’t think you picked them near Isgiham planes in province 8? :mushroom:

All excellent cooking I must add

1 Like

So yesterday I made
:arrow_up_small:pancakes with strawberry jam ( a first ). The pic shows the final batter… sadly the pancakes were gobbled down before I could get any pictures :neutral_face:
:arrow_up_small: Spaghetti and minced beef , yes the garlic bread looks sad and NO GREENS ( though I prefer a salad to go w it…)
:arrow_up_small: Boiled a few pieces of corn on the cob with seasoning ( chives , etc)

3 Likes

Guten Morgen.

Tea and yogurt #wheresmyeggsdammit

2 Likes

Cookie Settings