Cheating, trophy dropping , not fixed!

Don’t let your opponent have the psychological advantage!

They were purposely trying to throw you off your game. We have fun with our banner during the wars. On the rare occasion the opponent gets immature, or too serious with it and that’s when we simply change ours back to our normal description and ignore what theirs says.

2 Likes

TY for removing images, did not know how. As I said, I should not have let them goad me into a war of words. You guys are great here. I have had my alliance
Justice Southern Style for over
2 years and we have a lot members been there since I started alliance.
We just want to have fun with war.
TY all for the helpful information.
Have a Blessed day!:smiley:

5 Likes

I think one of the prime reasons for this is that whenever a war matchmaking happens and a person clicks to see the opponent the first thing that catches the eye is the alliance score. The problem is that majority players never click that small ‘?’ to see more details. So the moment they see it is higher than theirs they get demotivated.

I feel that SG should put this info somewhere in the war tab or the war tutorial so that this confusion stops occurring. I also feel they should also give a summoning tutorial to new players where they show the probabilities of the possible summons. I feel this will lead to a lot more transparency and less rage quits or demotivations. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For a very long time the alliance score was the main factor in the match making, so a lot of alliances/players got into the habit of using it as a basis for comparison. Some alliances/players never did see the updated information and are usually surprised to realise it’s been changed.

I agree there should be a better way to make this information prominent. In the meantime, it’s become the responsibility of the forum community to help alliances/players understand the new match making system.

Hopefully it can be done respectfully. There is no point beating a person up just because they are acting on old information.

Well, I didn’t mean any disrespect to anyone. I have been playing for only 6 months, so of course I have no idea how old war matchmaking used to be done, and I am sure there are many like me who have started playing this game within this time. I merely suggested that the main reason players don’t get to know about the alliance score because it is hidden from plain sight instead of being prominently displayed somewhere more visible like the Alliance War tab. Anyway, I apologize if my comment seemed rude or disrespectful to anyone.

I should have been more careful in explaining that this comment wasn’t directed specifically at YOU.

It was just a general comment that too often players mention/complain about the alliance score differences and then they get slammed.

I’m just saying that ALL of us should be more patient in explaining that the system has changed.

Apologies!

3 Likes

Hi, I am a leader of CZ MORAVA, your opponent team.

you lost 5200 to 4200, whats the problem?

I guess the member who left took his points with him…

It’s very childish to flame each other in the banners. If the opponent was the better player and won, then take it and move on to the next war. Trophies do not count in matchmaking, so there is no apparent cheating. And they probably put that in their banner to mock you with your own words.

3 Likes

Gentle reminder to follow Forum Rules. Flaming, Trolling, etc. are all prohibited. Please continue the conversation on productive lines.

2 Likes